HardCore Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HardCore Labs

Hey fellas, I am new to naps, and was interested in some info on HCL. There was not very much on the threads I saw. I currently got some Test Decanoate from them. Has anyone used it? Any info would be appreciated. A little worried because it is really clear and almost water like. I hope its okay to post this.

I was very disappointed in HCL. Bought some of their SuperTest and literally saw zero results. Might be why our sponsor stopped using them. I am not even sure it was real gear...lol
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

That's disappointing dude. Do you have any suggestions on other brands that Naps offers? I was thinking of looking into the new Biomex lab.

Comment

Jesus,i have some Helios from HCL coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Numuscle28 View Post
          That's disappointing dude. Do you have any suggestions on other brands that Naps offers? I was thinking of looking into the new Biomex lab.
          Stick with GP and you can't go wrong
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
            Stick with GP and you can't go wrong
            I have never used the other labs, Just G.P. ( And they have the best tabs)...

Comment

I just got some tren and some sus from HCL it does look liquidy but I know that doesnt mean its fake it just mean they used more alcohol in thr solution. There are some positive feed threads but a fellow that knew alot once told me if you taste the test you can tell its real if it gives you a slight numbness all you need is a drop. But keep your results posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
                I just got some tren and some sus from HCL it does look liquidy but I know that doesnt mean its fake it just mean they used more alcohol in thr solution. There are some positive feed threads but a fellow that knew alot once told me if you taste the test you can tell its real if it gives you a slight numbness all you need is a drop. But keep your results posted.
                You know something..I used to think that myself until I became a little more informative about the compound... Heres the thing, the alcohol thats in it, fake or not... is what gives your tongue that feeling. Meaning you can have a very weak test. product and still get that feeling from the alcohol thats in it.. The only way really to tell if it's good is to have the product tested.... Maybe Ronny-T can help in this department!!??

Comment

I can't really give any first hand feedback on hcl. I have read some good reviews though.

I'd personally stick with GP unless there's no other option.

Comment

gp is the best option but hcl is gtg as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      You know something..I used to think that myself until I became a little more informative about the compound... Heres the thing, the alcohol thats in it, fake or not... is what gives your tongue that feeling. Meaning you can have a very weak test. product and still get that feeling from the alcohol thats in it.. The only way really to tell if it's good is to have the product tested.... Maybe Ronny-T can help in this department!!??
                      HardCoreLabs uses a synthetic oil. WL and I visited the lab for our books. Its listed in the reference books for years and we also did some analysing. They don't use alcohol as co-solvent what you taste is the carrier. Their chemist is a personal friend of mine, and thats why I know they always try to make the best gear.

Comment

That's very good to know Ronny!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          HardCoreLabs uses a synthetic oil. WL and I visited the lab for our books. Its listed in the reference books for years and we also did some analysing. They don't use alcohol as co-solvent what you taste is the carrier. Their chemist is a personal friend of mine, and thats why I know they always try to make the best gear.
                          OH, interesting.... Learn something new everyday!

Comment

Thanks Ronny for clearing that up. 2nd week into it, and I feel pretty good.

Comment

Geneza is the way forward
                              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X