Epi/Halo PCT Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epi/Halo PCT Question

I just wanted some help on dosgae for Clomid for after I complete my Epi/Halo cycle. It's the liquid form, so I was wondering how many mg per day and for how long?

Epi: 30/40/40/40/40/30

Halo: 00/75/75/100/100/100/75

I have Post-Cycle for my PCT w/ DAA and Clomid for SERM. Do you think I need anything else?
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

greetings diesel g33k,
    im assuming ur speaking of epistane as well as halodrol (hdrol) two oral prohormones?

if yes, then i did a similar stack looking similar to your doses. As for Serms, ur clomid should be strong enough ran at proper doses 3/4 weeks. Follow up with DAA & agmatine to help maintain ur gains. Id actually double DAA dose, because ur gonna need that extra amount when coming off.

Good luck, next time run test like a man. I personally look down on ppl who run oral only cycles. U want the benefits without the drawbacks, man up

Comment

this is oral halodrol ph and epistane ph not the real halotestin like montblanc said thats really all u need as long as u have enough for proper dosage
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel g33k View Post
        I just wanted some help on dosgae for Clomid for after I complete my Epi/Halo cycle. It's the liquid form, so I was wondering how many mg per day and for how long?

Epi: 30/40/40/40/40/30

Halo: 00/75/75/100/100/100/75

I have Post-Cycle for my PCT w/ DAA and Clomid for SERM. Do you think I need anything else?
        Welcome to juiced !!
        I run Clomid like this. 100/100/50/50

Comment

Working...
        X