Broken Vials/Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Vials/Amps

I got all my stuff and I am exceedingly pleased with nap's effort and commitment, but several items were destroyed in the shipping process. I filled out a ticket and sent a clear picture of the damaged items but I have gotten no response, which I find surprising because since they opened the new help site their response time is impressive. It makes me wonder if I have incorrectly submitted it, or if they think I am not being honest or something.
    Any thoughts on what I do now?

how long has it been since you sent in the ticket?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

its been ~one week with no response

Comment

Send a PM to Liquid
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by mwstrength View Post
          I got all my stuff and I am exceedingly pleased with nap's effort and commitment, but several items were destroyed in the shipping process. I filled out a ticket and sent a clear picture of the damaged items but I have gotten no response, which I find surprising because since they opened the new help site their response time is impressive. It makes me wonder if I have incorrectly submitted it, or if they think I am not being honest or something.
          The person in charge of those type of tickets had to leave town and just got back so you will be taken care of shortly.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

okay great! thank you for the heads up. where else can you get this kind of service?!
            i fucking love naps so much.

Comment

Exactly bro. Best is the business for a reason. Youre in great hands bro and will be taken cared of.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                The person in charge of those type of tickets had to leave town and just got back so you will be taken care of shortly.
                thanks gxr!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mwstrength View Post
                  Did u soak the packaging in EO then run thru a Whatman filter? or at least suck on the cardboard??
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

keep hounding them.. they will take care of ya.

Comment

Just sit tight im sure they'll respond they are the best!!

Comment

i heard back from them with a reshipment id number and not a single question asked about the validity of my claim. dealing with naps is second to none and there needs to be no questions about dealing with them! theyre the best and i would send them more money if i had any

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          Did u soak the packaging in EO then run thru a Whatman filter? or at least suck on the cardboard??
                          This! lol

I've been thoroughly impressed with naps service. This board is a great resource too with the reps and mods.

Comment

Working...
                          X