shoulda waited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulda waited

Well, I didnt know when _ _ _ _s would be worldwide again and I went somewhere else, got effed and now I'm stuck like chuck. Wish I woulda waited a couple more weeks cause I know I woulda been good instead of all bummed the f out. Not so much gettin burned that has me pissed, it"s just on top of a lot of other bull goin on right now. STICK WITH WUT WORKS!!!!!!!!

I agree!! They are the best for a reason. Well, they have some very nice specials going on GP right now. That's why everyone is loyal to Naps.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

who ripped u off , if you dont mind me asking

Comment

that totally sucks bro. we've all been there. sorry to hear about your bad luck. and yep, you're in good hands with naps. hope you can get yourself something together soon.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ZOOT View Post
          Well, I didnt know when _ _ _ _s would be worldwide again and I went somewhere else, got effed and now I'm stuck like chuck. Wish I woulda waited a couple more weeks cause I know I woulda been good instead of all bummed the f out. Not so much gettin burned that has me pissed, it"s just on top of a lot of other bull goin on right now. STICK WITH WUT WORKS!!!!!!!!
          Trust me when I say I feel ya pain!! It happens to the best of us!!

Comment

Sucks bro. I've been burnt a few times. I've stuck with naps since and haven't lpoked back.

Comment

sorry to hear brother.. hate to hear about people gettting scewed over.

Comment

Working...
              X