pre-bed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-bed ?

I was wondering if there was any AAS pills that improve and speed up recovery @ night? Some that you would take pre-bed?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

all ass in general increase speed up in recovery... like how i never erally get sore when on ... but what your asking i have not a clue brosephous

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      all ass in general increase speed up in recovery... like how i never erally get sore when on ... but what your asking i have not a clue brosephous
      Yea I love a good piece of ass before bed. lol. I dont know of any AAS though.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        I was wondering if there was any AAS pills that improve and speed up recovery @ night? Some that you would take pre-bed?
        NO, But when your running gear it's best to take in some Glutamine and a slow casein Protein @ 60 grams before bed! When your asleep the first couple of hours your body is recruiting proteins for repair of the damaged muscle fibers...

Comment

that I do already. don't worry i'm a crack with supplements
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

If you can find it, ghb is good

Comment

ghb and aas go hand in hand, but i personally people who have died from it, you gotta approach it like insulin
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

food man

Comment

Ronny Coleman Signature Series(Sleep enhancer)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001_3_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	152119Click image for larger version

Name:	image002_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	152120Product highlights:

The world's first ultra-concentrated sleep & recovery formula!
                  Promotes deep & restfull R.E.M. sleep
                  Promotes relaxation of both body and mind
                  Maximizes natural growth hormone and testosterone levels
                  Increases lean body mass and aids body fat reduction
                  Helps prevent symptoms of overtraining
                  Sugar free & low carb!
                  Contains superior muscle building and recovery ingredients.

Such as:

HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid or Leucic Acid): New supplement technology that significantly increases lean body mass, prevents overtraining and reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
                  Creatine Gluconate: Proven to be superior in absorption, bio-availability and ATP production.

Rise from the ashes

"Ronnie, how do you grow with sleeping so little?"
                  "This is a question I’ve heard many times over and over again during the course of my career. Anyone that knows me knows I go to sleep at awkward times and get minimal hours of rest. So how did I grow for all those years? Well my friends the answer is simple - I sleep hard, real hard. That’s right, the deeper you sleep the less you need. That’s why I created Resurrect-P.M.

Resurrect-P.M. is a unique combination of ingredients that I have taken over the years and then some. Now it’s finally available in one knock-out formula! So go ahead and annihilate your muscles in the gym and rest-assured Resurrect-P.M. will help to repair them quicker.

Wake up feeling refreshed and revived, knowing your body went to work all night in deep R.E.M. sleep producing optimal levels of growth hormone and testosterone, all the while helping prevent the symptoms of overtraining, further fortifying the recovery process, putting you one step closer to real muscle growth.

Help your body rise from the ashes with Resurrect-P.M."

Ronnie Coleman
                  NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

GH for sure !!!!
                    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X