Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scurred of Gyno.. ?

hey buds, Last cycle i ran eq sust dbol super dmz... with adex eod .5
    at around week 9 i started to have puffy sore nipples and under my nipple it felt rock hard.. i couldnt really determine if it was like a round ball idk idk... anyway i took the stuff to get rid of it..
    Now im starting a similar cycle only diff really is im taking bolasterone as a kicker and some tren at the end is there anything else i should arm myself with.? maybe up the dose to .75? but doesnt using this stuff also decrease gains in bbulkers... double edge sword huh...

anywway just looking for some insight from the people who have been around the block... thanks

It's really hard to say.... For example: I'm currently training a buddy of mine where I live and I started him on a little cycle. Turns out the guy is super sensitive to test! He started growing tissue even when taking .5-1.0 arimidex E.D. So I started him on letro after trying different compounds. He told me his nipple stopped hurting but he has a little tissue remaining (a little swollen).. Heres the thing..One should find the balance with his doses, Meaning...Because 1 Guy can run a gram it don't mean you can. You may need to cut the MGS. down a bit, because the more you take the more Anti's you will need. Sometimes a stronger 1... Hey Blue, Did you notice your nips getting puffy with the D-bol? Thanks bud!

Comment

no i noticed it all at once basically when they started to become sensative.. i will look for the signs now tho thnx

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        no i noticed it all at once basically when they started to become sensative.. i will look for the signs now tho thnx
        I get some signs from D-bol...I'm ok on drol for some reason though??? Might be my new favorite?? Hit me up anytime bubba!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X