Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Clen

sups guys,

i started GP clen yesterday. started at 1/2 tab yesterday first thing in the AM. today, i moved it up to 1 tabe, 40mcg. seems pretty strong. i'll be on this stuff for the next 14 wks. i'll stay at 40mcg for now and go up by 20mcg every couple wks. in 2 more wks, i'll be adding in GP brand t3 to the mix. i'll report back in this thread as i build the dose up.

i know that many subscribe to the idea on the internet that you must run clen 2 wls on, 2 off. over time, with the way i am running it, i get used to the drug and the side effects get easier. the key to remember that the SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT THE EFFECTS! just because you dont feel like shit and aren't suffering from side effects doesnt mean that the drug isnt still doing what you want it to do.

i'll keep you posted.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Very nice! Keep us posted on your results. GP Clen is some great stuff!!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

interesting, yea all i have read is two on two off and always wondered why .. does it really help u get used to the sides though? like have u done it in the past and if not let us know how it pans out bud

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        interesting, yea all i have read is two on two off and always wondered why .. does it really help u get used to the sides though? like have u done it in the past and if not let us know how it pans out bud
        the reason for 2 on 2 off is that the beta 2 receptor becomes down regulated. if you jack up the dose to 120mcg over a several day period, then yes, you dont have any room left to go up. if i were to stay on 40mcg over 16 wks, i beleive that after awhile the clen would become less and less effective, but i'm always adding a little more. yes, i have used clen this way before and i prefer it.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good points about the sides. Bros like to go overboard with clen. It's not worth it in the long run IMO.

I never went past 120 mug of the GP clen when I ran it last spring. It was strong.

Comment

good post but i hate clen..ill pass ..

i love the gp t3 though, very good stuff

Comment

What didn't you like about Clen? I am starting GP Clen and GP T3 in a week or so. Currently I'm in my 6th week of Test E and deca. I figure do six weeks. Was gonna do 2 on 2 off but maybe Sam's way is better.
              sigpic

Comment

Sam do u take Ketotifen?

I have heard from Good sources that just 1mg it helps keep Clen + receptors working + its rather cheap also.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  Sam do u take Ketotifen?

I have heard from Good sources that just 1mg it helps keep Clen + receptors working + its rather cheap also.
                  no sir i have not, but i have heard the same about benedryl and i have used that. how effective it is, i can't be positive. as the cycle goes on, i will be using benedryl to help with sleep. the harder the diet gets, and as the androgens get higher, i have a hard time getting and staying asleep. if i the b2 gets senstized in the process, it'll be a happy bonus

Comment

UPDATE.
                    oh yea, so an update...a few days in now, taking 40mcg. last night after training chest, i started suffering some horific cramps. first in my pecs, which is sometimes common for me for a couple hours after i'm really blasted chest. but then the cramps went to my hams and then eventually, in my inner leg from about the knee to the groin. pretty wicked. i'm going to go out and pick up some taurine. it helps to hydrate the muscle cells

Comment

id def have a panic attack if that shit happened to me .. thats scary man

Comment

cramps are worse when you're getting ready to get on stage. oh god! ever get a cramp in your calve in your sleep? wake up in terror? yea, it was like that yesterday but i've had cramps bad right before prejudging. i almost couldnt walk lol. this video sums it up perfectly....

(i cant embedd videos in this section of the board )

http://youtu.be/-QSJrjhJUB0

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          UPDATE.
                          oh yea, so an update...a few days in now, taking 40mcg. last night after training chest, i started suffering some horific cramps. first in my pecs, which is sometimes common for me for a couple hours after i'm really blasted chest. but then the cramps went to my hams and then eventually, in my inner leg from about the knee to the groin. pretty wicked. i'm going to go out and pick up some taurine. it helps to hydrate the muscle cells
                          I was getting ready to ask ya if you had some taurine. I got a boat load of that because I cramp after my workouts! It's a life saver!! Keep it up BIG SAM!!

Comment

exited to hear how this turns out sam, as you already commented in my thread, i will be running clen and t3 for the first time very soon. so this will definatly help out

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              cramps are worse when you're getting ready to get on stage. oh god! ever get a cramp in your calve in your sleep? wake up in terror? yea, it was like that yesterday but i've had cramps bad right before prejudging. i almost couldnt walk lol. this video sums it up perfectly....

(i cant embedd videos in this section of the board )

http://youtu.be/-QSJrjhJUB0
                              I hate when I wake up with a horrible cramp in my calve, it's a helpless feeling. I usually jump right out of bed and then it goes away!
                              " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Working...
                              X