Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
    right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
    Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.

Thanks for the post and the warning brother.Definitely something everyone needs to be aware of and take precautions against.So many have been going down anymore.Its scary times everyone.

Comment

Damn. That sucks.

Thanks Ronny.
      Dutch Tank
      Last edited by Dutch Tank; 12-11-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

this sucks. i had gotten word that the gov was going to focus on the reseach companies. we all knew it was just a matter of time.

and yea, i'm sure gh prices are going to go up now.

thanks for the post ronny
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Defiantly Keep us posted Ronny.

I have really grown to love GH.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

def blows.. especially for the morons who wait till last min to get their pct stuff.. no more 3 day t/a for them if this comes thru. also i trusted the usa peptides and stuff ..idk when i think of other countries i think of sweat shops

Comment

Thanks for the information Ronny. This is really bad news for all businessmen.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
                right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
                Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.
                It is not the first time police raids on underground HGH and steroid factories in China. This occurs at regular intervals and have little or no effect on the market or prices. China is a very big country, and where two trees fall, it grows quickly up three new trees. So I encourage you to take life very easy when it comes to the prices of Chinese goods. I have several suppliers from China, and all the answers by mail. No later than today. :-D

Comment

my Source in Shanghai states business as usual no prob's with Gov't or Police?

of course what would u expect them to say. - shit went bad
                  ODB
                  Last edited by ODB; 04-06-2012, 08:03 PM.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Mine has informed me that they now have to ship from Hong Kong because of the new gov. regulations. Price has gone up slightly...

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                      Mine has informed me that they now have to ship from Hong Kong because of the new gov. regulations. Price has gone up slightly...
                      Prices are the same with my suppliers, no change in anything. But reports that the price will go up because the police have had raids against HGH production is not new. The times I have gotten the message I have just switched to a supplier that says something else and still have the same price. I think they use the government and the police as an excuse to raise prices

Comment

yeah they all want extra $$$ at the end of the day, i hope it doesnt go up though its expensive enough

Comment

I initially thought it would have consequenses for the price, what we see now is that it has consequenses for the quality, some middleman probably no longer have acces to rhGH and sell complete empty vials..see our analyses section..
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...1915#post51915
                          RonnyT
                          Last edited by RonnyT; 03-18-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            I initially thought it would have consequenses for the price, what we see now is that it has consequenses for the quality, some middleman probably no longer have acces to rhGH and sell complete empty vials..see our analyses section..
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...1915#post51915
                            that sucks. thanks for the heads up bro
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

riptropin gone, they busted them and closed their facility...

Comment

Working...
                              X