Fake HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake HGH

Got a load of fake HGH recently and don't want to get ripped off again....
    can anyone suggest a good source?

this board has been put together by naps of napsgear.net...so i'm not sure how he'd feel about us talking about all sorts of other sources. that being said, check out his hyge's. they are good to go!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You didnt get it from naps didu? I was thinking of getting some any suggestions?

Comment

Nah man naps is g2g.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

In some fake HGH they contains HCG and they are pretty easy to spot. About after a 2 weeks of use, you can do a pregnasy test and if it shows positive you have got HCG, not HGH.

Comment

common

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            this board has been put together by naps of napsgear.net...so i'm not sure how he'd feel about us talking about all sorts of other sources. that being said, check out his hyge's. they are good to go!
            Nevos - Naps wants us to make this a common board, it will be filled with content and not only Naps gears. If you're ripped off, then please do share and if possible post a picture and info to warn others.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              Nevos - Naps wants us to make this a common board, it will be filled with content and not only Naps gears. If you're ripped off, then please do share and if possible post a picture and info to warn others.
              alright, cool and thanks for the heads up, ronny. i kinda posted that, in part, hoping i'd hear back from someone, one way or the other. thanks.

on that note, when it comes to rules here, i feel kinda unsure about what passes and what doesn't. i've had a couple other people ask me about rules,ect and haven't been sure what to say. if you need, or would like any help putting something together, let me know.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

alright, cool and thanks for the heads up, ronny. i kinda posted that, in part, hoping i'd hear back from someone, one way or the other. thanks.

on that note, when it comes to rules here, i feel kinda unsure about what passes and what doesn't. i've had a couple other people ask me about rules,ect and haven't been sure what to say. if you need, or would like any help putting something together, let me know.
                Rules are kinda self explanatory..pretty much, just give everyone some courteousy and respect, and no flaming or bashing one another. Im sure Naps is cool with people talking about other companies hgh and UGs. I dont have a problem with it, good or bad. Just if you have something that you believed to be fake, please post up proof, and dont waste everyones time with theories, or he said she said from other boards.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                  Rules are kinda self explanatory..pretty much, just give everyone some courteousy and respect, and no flaming or bashing one another. Im sure Naps is cool with people talking about other companies hgh and UGs. I dont have a problem with it, good or bad. Just if you have something that you believed to be fake, please post up proof, and dont waste everyones time with theories, or he said she said from other boards.
                  got ya and thanks. i figured so much but try to error on the side of caution. what about source discussion? i've had a couple people ask about different sources and they were unsure about being able to post openly. not knowing for sure, i cautioned against it. thanks again, IM.

Comment

fine

Yes, please make a list with some rules, like IM says:

When I ran bodyofscience I always used these rules of a "friendly" board, no flaming, bashing, bad words, threats etc. Respect..

Comment

When I ran bodyofscience I always used these rules of a "friendly" board, no flaming, bashing, bad words, threats etc. Respect..
                      sounds good to me

Comment

We can always open up a new section dedicated to all UG labs. Talk about them good or bad..

Comment

i think thats a great idea IM!! we should seperate UGL and HG gear

Comment

Thats why we opened the thread site changes kinda brainstorming what would be the best ideas

Comment

Yea, naps hgh is great. But i have my npc guys i have to deal with as far as hgh. But i keep naps hgh on stand by.

Comment

Working...
                              X