Clear All

• Do i need HCG for this cycle ?

Do i need HCG for this cycle?

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

i would say no....this is a good basic cycle...plus change Anastrozole to EOD....just my opinion
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

How old r u Bill ?
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

IM 35 1976 jan

Comment

I suppose "technically" you don't need HCG... But it's going to help you on cycle. If you don't mind being shut-down and possibly taking longer to recover when you come off, then no, you needn't worry. Some people recover well without it, but I've seen and heard of very few people not benefiting from it. Personally, I would never not use it.

Basically, the second your body senses an outside androgen it is going to begin to suppress your own natural production. This is why proper PCT really begins at the start of a cycle. Waiting longer than that just means your running the risk that when you do start HCG that not all of the Leydig cells will respond and your recovery will just be harder because of this.

Comment

Working...
          X