Some advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice?

Hello, 28 male, 5'10 170pds. I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for me? I have ran 30MG Dbol only cycle for 6 weeks using milk thistle, without any PCT. I got great gains from it and kept about 70-80% of them, I also had very limited side effects beside a few pimples. The dbol i used was Danabol DS 10MG Body Research Thailand. I know, most will say needle is the way to go, with less damage and less side effects. I am looking to run another cycle, but I do not wish to use needles, anyone have some insite for me, and not negative . My goal is to get up to about 200-210 pounds, and to gain lean mass. I do have a Brazilian pro who is giving me workout routines/dieting guides that he personally uses. So as far as that goes I am good on that level. Just need some insight on a oral cycle that will help me get to the level that i wish to get to without killing myself lol

Bro,

Read here http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rly-d-bol-ject if you are needle-foboc there is always the possibility of injecting just underneath the skin with a very thin (insulin needle). If you don't want that either the early protocol of 6 weeks on and 5 weeks off is an option.

Comment

Thank you, could you link me to the under the skin injection? Reason i am scared is because i know a nurse, and i have seen the size of the 22 gauge intramuscular needles, and man they do not look like they feel very good specially shoving 75% of the way in at least. Also, what PCT's should i run and how much for how long?

Comment

i hear you about the 22 gauge pins, lol! i wouldn't want to poke myself with that, no way. i used a 25 g, which is a lot less intimidating, 1 1/2 in for glutes and an even less intimidating 1 inch pin for quads, delts and bi's. like you, i also had issues with the idea of doing injections. many guys have felt the same way. for me personally, i think part of it had to do with the stigma that society had instilled in me about using needles. the best advice i can give is try to educate yourself as best as you can and with that, you may be able to overcome your fear. otherwise your options are going to be very limited, and i'd imagine your gains would too.

as far as orals, most people keep oral cycles short, fearing their reputation for quickly messing you up. there is truth to it, but i believe it is a little over hyped on the boards. if you get your blood work done as you go, you can be certain where you're at, and as long as you're healthy, you could run a drug longer than the typical 4-6 wks.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

...oh, and if you decided can cope with the , oh too common needle fear, test e 500mg wk 1-12, dbol 30mg wk 1-4, pct starts 2 wks after last injection
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thank you Sam, i think if i really wanted to i could stick myself with a 22 gage lol, sure it cannot hurt much more then the tattoos i got .. Anyways how much PCT would be needed for the cycle you just said? Would i run any PCT during the cycle?

Comment

not during the cycle. but after, what i would normally do is Nolva 40mg wk 1, 20mg wk 2 & 3. sometimes, i've gone as far as to run 10mg for an additional wk. with shorter cycles, HCG might not be as big of a deal, but if you did end up going with an injectable cycle, i'd consider running some HCG every 3 days or so while on cycle. low dose, maybe 25m mcg e3d, or 500mcg twice a wk. btw, those are very easy shots to do. sub-q with slin pin. i'm certain tattoos would be way more intense!

Comment

Working...
              X