Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Cycle: Feedback, Advice and Criticism Appreciated

Hello Gents,
    After some careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that I am sick of standing a top this plateau and want to make a new break through in my training and appearance.
    First of all, here is a little about myself. I have been training consistently for six years. I am sitting at 220 lbs and 12% body fat. I am fairly strong for my size, but no matter how strong I get, it seems like I just can't get any bigger. My diet is ok, albeit slightly inconsistent due to factors beyond my control.
    I am not looking for huge gains, just want to break through this sticking point. I am hoping to finish up my cycle at 225 with 7% body fat. I am also an amateur endurance athlete, and while I am willing to sacrifice my cardio to an extent, I don't want to sabotage it all together. I will never stop running. Is that too lofty an expectation? Be honest.

My proposed cycle is this:
    Weeks 1-12: 500 mg Testosterone Enanthate
    Weeks 6-12: 300 mg Primobolan
    250 mg Winstrol

I will add in Clenbuterol (20 mg/day) and cytomel (25 mcg/day) weeks 4-7 and 9-12

Through out the cycle, i will supplement with Liver Stabil, Lipid Stabil and Fish Oil.

My Pct Will consist of hCG and Novaldex starting in week 12 and continuing for 6 weeks afterwards, I am not sure about the dosing, however.

What do you think? How far off am I?

U should do great on just 12 wks 500mg Test E

save the Primo+Winny for another cycle.

I have to call "BullShit on this though - " diet is ok, albeit slightly inconsistent due to factors beyond my control." - unless ur in prison or on deployment with the Military u can control diet.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      U should do great on just 12 wks 500mg Test E

save the Primo+Winny for another cycle.

I have to call "BullShit on this though - " diet is ok, albeit slightly inconsistent due to factors beyond my control." - unless ur in prison or on deployment with the Military u can control diet.

I will be able to control it much better soon enough.

Comment

I am not questioning your knowledge on the matter and mean no disrespect, but why would I hold off on the Primo/Winny? Are those more specialized compounds?

Comment

Hey Bro,

I'd go with just the Test E alone to start with maybe add some Dbol. The reason being to hold off on the Primo and Winny is because you don't need many compounds on your first cycle. You can make amazing gains with just 1 and an oral. Pm me if you have any questions. Too many people think you need a lot on their first when you don't. It's best to slowly add in. Some people do 500mg a week of Test only of their beginning cycles. Why add more when you're making great gains with just the one? You will gain plenty off a first time Test at 500mg week only cycle for 12 weeks. You can get some top quality GP Test from Naps right now for 12 weeks very inexpensive.
          Liquid
          Last edited by Liquid; 12-07-2011, 04:51 PM.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Infidel06 View Post
            I am not questioning your knowledge on the matter and mean no disrespect, but why would I hold off on the Primo/Winny? Are those more specialized compounds?
            No prob. Liquid said it, also u need to get a feeling for how ur body reacts to different compounds + u can't do that if ur taking 3 @ once.
            If u get sides is it the test, the primo or the winny???
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I agree with the others about running only test for your first cycle and also best for 1st few cycles IMHO.You don't even know how you will react to the test alone so adding in more compounds will a complete waste.You will grow like crazy on the test alone if you have your training and especially diet in order.

As for the hcg,first off,you should never run hcg for pct.Its best run DURING your cycle.Secondly,with a test only cycle,you should not need hcg to recover.A normal pct of Nolva & Clomid will be all thats needed to get your boys working again.

You will also not need clen or cytomel either.Stick to the basics brother.There's and old adage called k.i.s.s. ,which stands for KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.No need getting fancy or trying to be creative,just run the basics and pound away at the iron and eat like a horse and you'll grow HUGE.Too many spend so much time in trying ti design elaborate cycles consisting of so many different compounds and still make no real gains because their training and diet are crap.Keep those tight and you will grow on basic cycles for a long long time and keep the risks of neg side effects to a minimum.
              F.I.S.T.
              Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 12-07-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Agree completely with my man , F.I.S.T.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for all of the insight, gentlemen. I am starting to feel much more confident and like I am heading in the right direction. I am just going to run Test E for 12 weeks and Nolva and Clomid after. Assuming that my diet is clean, and I keep my cardio up, is it reasonable to expect the rest of or at least some of my excess fat to drop away on Test E? Also, how much will this kill my endurance? 5k's and 10k's are great places to meet women, but it only works if I'm not falling over dead half way through!

Comment

Originally posted by Infidel06 View Post
                    Thanks for all of the insight, gentlemen. I am starting to feel much more confident and like I am heading in the right direction. I am just going to run Test E for 12 weeks and Nolva and Clomid after. Assuming that my diet is clean, and I keep my cardio up, is it reasonable to expect the rest of or at least some of my excess fat to drop away on Test E? Also, how much will this kill my endurance? 5k's and 10k's are great places to meet women, but it only works if I'm not falling over dead half way through!
                    The real determining factor as far as results in any cycle will be from your training and diet man.You can definitely shed some fat and gain some quality mass on test E if you keep those two in order.Train hard,and eat "relatively" clean and you'll reach the goals you're after. I say relatively because if you want to gain quality muscle you still have to eat big.I don't mean anything and everything,but make sure you're taking in enough cals to not go into a catabolic state.With cycling comes added nutritional requirements so make sure you meet them.

Comment

Working...
                    X