Couple Brutally Attacked by Bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Brutally Attacked by Bodybuilder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLTON, Calif. (AP) — Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home, leaving them in critical condition.
    The Sun of San Bernardino (http://bit.ly/uen2Vt ) says 22-year-old Ruben Arzu apparently was under the influence of steroids and other drugs, and it took four police officers, two stun gun blasts and four sets of handcuffs to restrain him.
    Police say the couple came home late Saturday to find Arzu naked on the front porch of their home in Colton.
    When Arzu was confronted by the 35-year-old husband, police say the bodybuilder attacked the man, causing major head trauma.
    The man's wife called 911. Police say Arzu then picked her up and threw her around, causing facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head.
    Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

great propaganda for the general public..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

That's crazy. Why was he naked?
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

mid-life crisis? lol
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Notice that the article said other drugs were involved, but only mentioned steroids by name.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
            Notice that the article said other drugs were involved, but only mentioned steroids by name.
            Thats always the way.Rec drugs are soooo less important than AAS I guess!What a dipshit this guy is though.Naked and sitting on someones porch?? Just what we need,more fucking bad press about "roid rage"

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
              Thats always the way.Rec drugs are soooo less important than AAS I guess!What a dipshit this guy is though.Naked and sitting on someones porch?? Just what we need,more fucking bad press about "roid rage"
              There is most likely alot more "Behind" the scenes..... Sitting naked on somebody's porch? Theres more to this story besides steroids! Watch, that women probably knows the bodybuilder on sexual level..

Comment

I agree. There's more to this.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What a beast that guy was. My hero

Comment

Under the influence of steroids..hahaha..that's a new one. Sounds more like he was dusted. This dude loses his mind and AAS gets the bad rap.

Comment

true story bro anytime i use steroids i also run around naked outside other peoples houses like the hulk grabbing people and throwing them a couple times! lol like zoot says i love how they said "under the influence" hahaha if he was sitting on a porch naked and then went fking nuts destroying people he either had some deal going on with the wife or he was just so drugged he could not even think
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

It was obv just alcohol and they have to give Anabolics the bad name cuz booze is legal.. This shit happens everday

Comment

The best way I think you could be under the influence of steroids is when you are taking 2ml of deca or test, you mix it with 1 ml of Heroin or when you are pinning your "steroids" you try and take your mind off the needle by smoking METH or CRACK! Doing it in either one of those combinations will surely make you under the influence of steroids and most likely cause you to sit naked on your neighbors porch, car hood, tree etc.
                          You all are just ticking time bombs waiting to go explode. Thats why I don't go to the gym anymore. I'm too worried about one of you showing up under the influence and trying to kill me. You bastards!
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Probably some acid... A lot of ...

Comment

lmao neph another way to get under the influence of steroids is to pop some dbols followed by a shitload of pcp i've found it has been one of the most succesful to me so i can get under the influence of steroids and sit in random areas with no clothes on
                              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                              Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                              X