Hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Just registered and glad to be here. Just introducing myself.

what up, rizzo? glad to have you here.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Glad to have you here, that is a funny pic of the dog.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Thanks guys. Getting ready for 1st cycle. Going to keep it simple. I have some serious needlephobia though. Ugh...

Comment

Cycle for you or for the dog, he seems to need it. Bought it for the cage? I bet the pits will be to scared to roll him!

Seriously, A first cycle is the best. You'll get the most of the first one. I really really would asvise an injection in the stack. If you find someone expirienced, he or she will be able to inject your butt, which is pretty painless. An other option is subq injections with a tine little (insulin) needle directly underneath your skin.

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
          Thanks guys. Getting ready for 1st cycle. Going to keep it simple. I have some serious needlephobia though. Ugh...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
            being informed is the key. have all the facts and know that you're using sterile technique. after your first couple jabs, you'll get used to it. i'll admit that even today, there are certain days that i really don't want to do an injection. but then i just man up and do what i gotta do!

oh and remember to rotate your injection sites
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              Cycle for you or for the dog, he seems to need it. Bought it for the cage? I bet the pits will be to scared to roll him!

Seriously, A first cycle is the best. You'll get the most of the first one. I really really would asvise an injection in the stack. If you find someone expirienced, he or she will be able to inject your butt, which is pretty painless. An other option is subq injections with a tine little (insulin) needle directly underneath your skin.
              hey ronny, tell me more about these sub-q injections you've been talking about. so you're talking about pushing oil though a slin pin, sub-q? i've heard some people say it works well, some say that the absorption is slowed way down. i've heard others say that abscess is a problem.

Comment

welcome to JM

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post

I'm going to do straight Test Cyp 2x 250mg/week for 10 weeks I think. I'm just going to bite the bullet regarding the injections.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    being informed is the key. have all the facts and know that you're using sterile technique. after your first couple jabs, you'll get used to it. i'll admit that even today, there are certain days that i really don't want to do an injection. but then i just man up and do what i gotta do!

oh and remember to rotate your injection sites
                    You're right about technique. I've read about it on a few sites now including spotinjections.com. Just looking at pics bugs me out about it right now. I figure i'll get used to it eventually though.

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

Hi
                        This is Charlies..
                        Cool going guy currently staying in New york..
                        Bodybuilding is my passion and I love to build my muscles all the time.
                        Charlies
                        Nano Vapor Review

Comment

Hey rizzo welcome

Comment

Hi
                            I want to introduce myself.
                            company incorporation in Cyprus
                            We provide these services
                            * Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions;
                            * Contract and Commercial;
                            * Litigation and Freezing measures;
                            * Employment;
                            * Insolvency, Debt Collection and Enforcement of Judgments;
                            * Tax Planning;
                            * Intellectual Property;
                            * Shipping;
                            * International Cyprus Trusts.

Comment

Working...
                            X