Naps came thru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps came thru

Just wanted to give nap some credit. Ordered late may pac finally arrived. Though I would never receive my gear but I got it with a lil bonus. Opened ticket on napshelp and 2 weeks later my mailbox was blessed. Naps is a man of his word. As long as pacs continue to arrive in a timely fashion I'd order from him again.

good to hear, they always come through

Comment

Congrats bro
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Very nice bro. Enjoy.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Good for you man. Enjoy your gear!

Comment

Way to go Nappy make em happy

Comment

Was there ever a doubt

Comment

Nope. Never. That's all in the past now

Comment

naps came threw big time !

Comment

If i have to wait 7 months i dont even want it. Whats the point in saying how long it takes to ship if its not followed. Idk if there was problems or what but Im well over my time frame as well. getting impatient but heard back from them so i am just sitting tight. Hopefully i am a happy customer........

Comment

Listen bros, I understand the frustration but it will all get worked out in a timely manner. Don't worry about that. It won't be months long and all will be taken cared of. I know its easier said, but just hang in there and Naps will come thru as always. I understand the timing is important for everyone's plans to get huge and all of that. But it will work out very soon.

Pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you

Comment

yea man its frustrating.. but its not their fault alot of shit went down that we just dont even know.. and stuff had to be changed.. they pretty much got every1 caught up .. u will def be taken care of shortly... and for now on they will be very strict to their delivery times all kinks have been worked out and more employees...

Comment

“He that can have Patience, can have what he will” -Benjamin Franklin.
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

i need to start order extras ..

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342
                              That's how I plan my orders. I have two cycles in inventory. When they open I plan on ordering the following two or three. Preparation is half the battle.
                              same here bro. naps selection and price are just too dam good.. i will stock up next time

Comment

Working...
                              X