I Need help on my PCT pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need help on my PCT pls help

I Need help on my PCT pls help (This was be my first gear cycle ever)

Do i need to use HCG Inj 5000iu doing or after my gear cycle. What produces i need to use after 2 week off me gear cycle? ( Any natural test build boost would be me like ZMA ,Tribulus 1000 an BPI Sports:A.5.0) You thank that all i need for my PCT cycle. Here My gear cycle

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone
    bill2011
    Last edited by bill2011; 12-04-2011, 07:01 PM.

Thats a pretty basic cycle, i wouldnt think you would need anything other than some clomid. I also would run Anastrozole EOD
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

thanks so when to use the clomid after the gear cycle or doing the cycle?

Comment

2 weeks after the last pin. There is a lot of great info in the AI and PCT section
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Working...
        X