My First Cycle From naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Cycle From naps

Im thinking about using this as my first cycle from Naps What do yall think?
    Is naps safe to order now?

Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
    Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
    Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
    Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
    Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

This is the classic Test/Deca/Dbol stack that has been a timeless favorite for bodybuilders looking to bulk up and add serious muscle. Take 4 GP Methan10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 6 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with .5 ml of GP Deca 250 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

N--S is GTG. Good cycle though a little short. Is this your first cycle period? Or just your first from ___s? If it is your first ever I would just do the test only. Also, what do you plan on doing for PCT? (very important)

Comment

This my frist time ever to do gear an i just was reading on PCT i dont have no idea what products to use an start an end period.

Comment

How about this one?

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
        Length 10 weeks
        Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
        Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
        Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

Comment

Perfect for poppin your cherry. Before you start though get some Nolvadex and clomid for PCT. 2 weeks after last pin run Nolva at 40 mgs a day for 2 weeks then 20 mgs a day for 2 weeks - you could do this alone or add clomid at 100 mg's a day for 2 weeks then 50 mgs a day for 2 weeks at the same time as the Nolva. I also highly reccomend HCG - this will keep your "boys" from shrinking too much and it will make PCT alot better. Do 250 mg's twice a week with an insulin pin in the fat of your gut. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Thanks Should i add GP-Proviron in my gear cycle?

Comment

Its a good product to include if you were going to run the deca but not necessary for this cycle. Between the test and dbol you are gonna see incredible gains. If you haven't already got your diet planned you should read up in the diet thread. THE most important part of your upcoming cycle is your diet.

Comment

Thanks alot sixteentons that will help me 100% i'll gratefull somone reply fast on a post for a newbie!!!

Comment

Working...
                X