Which pct to run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pct to run

Hey guys im currently running sus 250 at 500mg/wk ran Dbol for the first three weeks. I had a pretty lengthly pct planned for it but the more I read I see more people recomending not using proviron during pct and other opinions that conflict with my plan. So I've been asking around peoples opionion on my pct plan and if I should change it or add something else. I read a lot on other forums that people are choosing to go with the. Need to build muscle sups for pct not instead of the usual clomid/nova stuff what's your thoughts?

So heres the plan so far anyway;

Sus 1-10
    Proviron 12-16
    Phosphatidylersine 12-16
    Cylofenil 13-16 (have replaced with clomid as I couldn't get it)
    Clomid 13-16 (was originally supposed to be only 14-15 but replacing cylofenil with it)
    Hcg 5000 iu's blast week 14

Also running need 2 guard the whole time.

So what do you all reckon of that? What should I change and would u substitute any for the need to build muscle sups?

To be honest with ya different forums tend to have a twist on the pct. It always boils down to personal preference. However, I've talked with guys who used the "shotgun" method with "hcg"at the end of their cycle and followed into pct with good success. I believe thats what your talking about? Most users go with "Clomid " because Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake With the intake of Clomid, you get a dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production. Most run it like this: 100/100/50/50 (Cylofenil) apparently will act as a substitute for clomid, Never tried it myself so I couldn't comment as to the effectiveness. For future reference, always buy your Anti-estrogens and pct when buying your gear. That way you know your pct will be effective. Thanks man

Comment

i run hcg throughout cycle, then run aromasin/clomid/nolva for about 4-6 weeks
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ok I forgot to mention that I have everything to run the pct I have planned was just wanting more opinions on it.
        So clomid 100/100/50/50 is that clomid alone?

Comment

No more opinions?

Comment

Working...
          X