Kinda lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda lost!

I would really hate to be a nuisance by possibly asking the same question, but ive had a REAL interest in the orals from naps but whenever im looking through the discriptions on the the site and looking through other sources on the net im getting lost after almost everthing seems like it does the same thing. Everyone is saying to take test but isnt GP M1T the oral version? And if it is why is it saying that it inibits the same stuff as dbol and anabol, im no professional at any of this by any means and i am trying to do my research, because what ive been doing lately isnt geting me anywhere really. Im eating 5 meals a day im taking weight gainer (600 calories, 52 grams of protein), creatine, glutamine, universal's uni liver for my amino acids, and multi-pro 32x for my daily vitamin. my buddy says the only thing im missing is a fat supp. I currently In south Korea living in the dorms serving for the USAF, 21 years old 6'5" 185lbs, im wanting to stay with orals and gain atleast 15-20lbs, i havent done any research on PCT quite yet cuz im still trying to figure out what route i should take. If i receive any help out of this it would be greatly appreciated.

oh i forgot to mention one thing, while i was doing my research on the orals i did realize that most if not all of them said that there is potential side effects on the liver so if i do take some orals i will be getting some LIV 52 to try and help compensate for the possible damage.

Comment

I did stumble upon this is my searching http://www.steroids-pharma.com/first_cycle.php, is this really the quantity of gear one has to consume during a cycle?

Comment

Well i kinda feel like a dumbass because naps does have an oral cycle on there site and they already include the Liv 52 so i didnt discover anything new when i posted that, lol but the cycle on naps is
        Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
        Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
        Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day
        is this a good stack for the goals im wanting or should i run my own personally disigned based on my goals?

Comment

There is no oral alternative to test. There are many powerful orals but I wouldn't recommend them without a test base. Oral only cycles make me feel like crap fast.

Comment

after hearing it so much i do understand that i should should use test but i would like to do 1 or 2 cycles of orals only before i go to needles, i got to get my courage up lol

Comment

If you are doing oral only, you may want to check out some sites that are centered around that. Personally, I have run Dymethazine and PheraFlex from I-force (and TrenX from CEL). I had good results from all of them but they are toxic so support supplements need to be taken with them. Even though you may feel good for a week or two, that goes away when your natural test gets low. You will likely have lethargy, which makes it hard to put in necessary work at the gym to get the benefits you want from them. I recommend keeping oral cycles down to 4 weeks (maybe 6 for TrenX). You will need to follow a standard PCT protocol afterward (nolva 20/20/10/10).

Comment

i gotta agree with 'iamready'. i think that most everyone, including myself, had apprehension towards using injections.a lot of people have had objections towards needles. i guess we sometimes have to learn things for ourselves though. if you want to go with an oral only cycle, 'iamready' has outlined some good advice for you. good luck with your cycle!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I think many begin their first few cycles as oral only, at least unless they have better guidance. I used D-bol and was amazed to the effect it had. However, my 2nd cycle wasn't as good, 3rd not as good as the 2nd, etc. A friend then recommended test. It was hard overcoming the initial feal of sticking a needle in my ass but I watched him do it and after a few false starts I did the same. Today I know every cycle should have a base of Test.

Comment

Try to get over your fear of needles and stay with the injections if you can. Like previous answers said orals are hard on your liver and if you really want to grow there is nothing better than test. But It sounds like you have never done anything before so maybe a cycle of 20mg a day of Dbol or 30mg a day would do you good to start. See how you react to the drug before considering switching to something stronger or upping the dose. However likee I said I would try to stick to injectables Which kind you'll have to find out for yourself. Everyone has his or her own favorite, mine is Cyp and suspension. I like suspension because you get that right away strength gain and I get great pumps....it all comes down to what works best for you good luck

Comment

if you have "needle phobia" ,forget this sport man

Comment

Working...
                      X