Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 Cents about NAPS

So,

After being a member on this board for some time now I think its fair to say we have all heard the bad about NAPS.

Well I want to say a couple of things, NAPS have to be the most genuine online steroid seller I have ever known, I have just placed another order with them explained that I was missing an item from nearly 10 months ago and without any hesitation they added the missing item on straight away, No questions no doubts no issue. The gear i have got is amazing, Not one item I have doubted or had any poor results from and thats nearly 3 cycles worth!

How many sellers do you know would add on a missing item without questions? Im sick of hearing all the shit about how its been 7 months for my order etc etc and how NAPS is not legit. I had a short wait, was patient and got my gear and they have rectified there problems.

These guys are the real deal and will be around for a long time, I have 100% faith in these guys and will not go anywhere else as long as NAPS is operating.

We have to understand some things go on behind the scenes that were not aware of and we need to be patient were not dealing with a loaf of bread here this (Not my country) is illegal in most countrys so you have to understand diligence is essential.

My advice: Stock up now spend all your money with NAPS and stock up because once you get the gains from the gear youll want more, and youll want it there and then

LONG LIVE NAPS
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Very nice bro!!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

They truely are a top notch resource. We're lucky to have them at out disposal.

Comment

I have no reason to go anywhere else, I'm a customer for as long as I'm using gear!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

near the best! if not the best

Comment

I checked their site. They have some interesting stuff there.
            What happened to Hardcore Labs products they were carrying?

Comment

Not sure - Im not interested in them anyway its either GP or Pharma grade test for me
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

the yellow susts r good too ,,,i did deca 250 and yellow sust 250 each one a wweek for 8 weeks and got big and strong very nice ,,and you guessed it i ordered from naps peace bro ,,, anthonyrippedandlovinitporreca facebook

Comment

Thank Man i be order next week what you think about this cycle from them

Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
                  Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
                  Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
                  Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
                  Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

This is the classic Test/Deca/Dbol stack that has been a timeless favorite for bodybuilders looking to bulk up and add serious muscle. Take 4 GP Methan10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 6 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with .5 ml of GP Deca 250 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

Comment

Very nice classic cycle !

Comment

mr. Naps crossed bodies of water and invisible borders .. Problem even went into space for us... No obstacle put in his way to fulfill our needsw would stop him. Like u gents said he is very genuine and trust worthy with great candy..... What more can u ask for... There is no doubt in my mind that he can take over the top spot 4 j0001ee companies whenever he wanted too.. Anyway long live the king except no substitutes
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

That was greatly said.

Comment

Who is in the "top spot" lol. I thought it was naps

Comment

PROPS to our sponsor... They are back and better then ever. Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                              Thank Man i be order next week what you think about this cycle from them

Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
                              Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
                              Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
                              Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
                              Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

This is the classic Test/Deca/Dbol stack that has been a timeless favorite for bodybuilders looking to bulk up and add serious muscle. Take 4 GP Methan10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 6 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with .5 ml of GP Deca 250 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.
                              Personally I think it's better to split up any potentially liver damaging orals throughout the course of the day. I know it's a pain in the ass, but so it needing a liver at 55.

Comment

Working...
                              X