has anyone tryed winstrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone tryed winstrol

thinking about taking winstrol has anyone tryed this and could give me some advice

Originally posted by jojo1 View Post
    thinking about taking winstrol has anyone tryed this and could give me some advice
    Be glad to, Would you mind posting your stats and telling the board a little about your training..Thanks

Comment

Works well in a stack. I didin't care much for injectables. i don't know if I got a bad batch but injection made the spot site sore as hell. Couple of times I ran a fever after injection. I would recommend Oral if anything.

Comment

Agreed, liquid winny hurts like shit. Had great results from oral, though.

Comment

Injectable winny hurts like hell, because it's a suspension and not a solution. In other words, as soon as the water(or oil) dissipates, your stuck with the hormone crystallizing at the injection point. The same happens with test suspension. Ever wonder why you have to shake the winny up?

Winny is great for strength increases and, to a certain percent, lean gains. The problem is, is that it increases tendon size up to 200% and makes them brittle as hell.

In oral form, it's as hepta toxic as drol, so I wouldn't go to high in dose or run very long.

I guess you can tell I'm not a winny fan.lol..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            Be glad to, Would you mind posting your stats and telling the board a little about your training..Thanks
            Jojo like mBig245 said we can help u more if we have more info - is this ur 1st cycle, how old r u, how long u been lifting, what will u take w/Winny, etc
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X