GP Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Andromix

Anybody try this, looks nice. I'd like to get this for next summer. Probably add some test. Would it matter what kind of test or does it have to be prop? What would be a good length of time for this?
    sigpic

I used it with a little test e and mhn I got great results fast but had to drop it cuz of injection pain and swelling. U have to use a lot to.get a good dose. Jabbed 2ml of that shit ed and it fucked me up. I developed a sterile abcess in my glutes.. I could only pin glutes because of the PIP.

I'd get the test mast and Tren seperate. And is use the enanthate form for all. Less oil less pinning.

Comment

Andromix and Cut Stack is very nice stuff. I love it. Definitely add a bit more Test with it. Any Test would work, I would go with Prop,but C or E works too. You can start with the mix for 8 weeks and then just continue with another 4 weeks or so with just the Test. No issues with pain or abcess. Yes it kicks in quick, but they are all very fast acting compounds. I wouldnt recommend it as a first cycle.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
      X