Geneza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza

Anyone tried Geneza products? They seem to be really cheap but are they any good?

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
    Anyone tried Geneza products? They seem to be really cheap but are they any good?
    Great products! Tried a lot of their products. Great prices and highly recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
      i have used a lot of their products. these items in particular have treated me very well :

dbol 10mg tabs
      test cyp
      test prop
      winny 10mg tabs
      deca
      masteron 100
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i have had good luck with them !!!!

Comment

Genzeza is good to go, worked for me.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Has anyone tried their anadrol?

Comment

What about the nolva and aromasin?

Comment

I'm going to try their Test cyp 250 and Dianabol for my next cycle. Got my fingers crossed. Their prices are really cheap compared to other places. That part makes me a little nervious though.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpionking View Post
                  I'm going to try their Test cyp 250 and Dianabol for my next cycle. Got my fingers crossed. Their prices are really cheap compared to other places. That part makes me a little nervious though.
                  i think you'll be happy with your purchases. i've used the cyp a couple/few times and liked it. not only does it seem dosed well, it is also smooth and painless. the dbol is as good as any high quality dbol i've used, only priced way cheaper! let me know what you think when you use it...
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The dbol is great, love that shit, the tren ace is SMOOOTH compared to other stuff.

Comment

GP has a great rep, orals are some of the best out!

Comment

I've used their Clen/T3 with great success!

Comment

This is a few reviews done by members on various forum:

I've been on the Tbol for a little over 2 weeks now. Very nice strength gains so far(+15 on bench). Not really seeing much size yet but I guess that will come in the next few weeks. Was doing 40mg a day but have moved up to 50mg the past few days. Nothing negative to say about it.

The Oxy and T-bol are good to go fo sho. All the orals they dispense are gtg. I believe I have used every one they make, shit using them now.

Gp is awesome. Using their Test e now. I love it. Gp in my book is g2g for sure. Orals, havent had much experience with yet besides Nolva, and that was good.

This is good insight for anyone interested interested in trying the products instead of me sitting here saying how superior the products are. Enjoy.
                          Conrad
                          Last edited by Conrad; 07-09-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

if there other products are gtg the anciliraries are almost always gtg ....geneza is great

Comment

love gp, potent shit for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X