when do i go into my pct if i dont use HCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when do i go into my pct if i dont use HCG

i been told i should do it after my last shot is over and i am using Testosterone Enanthate what i read is if i took my last shot last week (just saying) i should wait one week before going into my pct...or should i do it after my week is up from my last shot???

just adding this i am goin to use hcg now found out if i dont i end up with small nuts no thanks lol i am ok with the size they r dont need them any smaller lol and also is 1 ampoule(s) (5000iu 1 ml) enough ???
    lean_Jay
    Last edited by lean_Jay; 11-28-2011, 05:52 PM.
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

HCG is used during a cycle .. not after!

Comment

One would wait 2 weeks after last shot on the long ester to start PCT. And it's best to use the hcg during the cycle..

Comment

how come i used to hear 3 weeks after last pin.. and not the majority are saying 2 weeks... WHO IS RIGHT? or are they both rite... i kinda just waited till i felt terrible after about 2 .5 wks lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          how come i used to hear 3 weeks after last pin.. and not the majority are saying 2 weeks... WHO IS RIGHT? or are they both rite... i kinda just waited till i felt terrible after about 2 .5 wks lol
          Typically your ester would clear around 14 days.. I don't know who would say wait 3 weeks?

Comment

It would take longer if you were running more gear. 500mg of E or cyp should drop down to around or below natural levels in about 2 weeks. 1g of cyp or E will take around 3 weeks to get down to that same level of test. This is according to having a 6-7 day half life using a roid calculator.

Comment

Working...
            X