Test E when and what???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E when and what???

Assuming all else is in place like diet etc. and 250 mg test e is used EW as a first cycle, when will effects be felt and what are they? This is mainly a test to see if UGL gear is dosed correctly and if human grade is counterfeit. Am I correct in that test e shots are painless. Thanks in advance. I am new to this forum so a big Hello All to the members.

250mg/week seems a little low

I would consider 375 for 13 weeks instead. It would yield better gains and still be somewhat mild. It would be 2 vials though. You could pin 1.5ml per week or. 75ml every 3.5 days

Comment

It usually takes about a month to fully kick in. You could speed it up by front loading (basically double dosing your first shot).

Comment

It's wise to be cautious. Everyone is different and you need to get to know your body, but I have to agree that 250 mg 1 x per week is a little low. Actually, on an old guy like me it might have more effect for my first cycle than on someone in their 20's or 30's as your endogenous testosterone will naturally be higher anyway, but that's just my thoughts. While you can certainly get away with a 1 x a week injection of a long lasting ester, I prefer 2 x's a week with the idea of keeping test levels more constant. Of course if you are using ampules then you are stuck with either 250 mg once or twice a week.

For your first cycle I would have also added a little deca. This is generally recognized as safe and will increase the effectiveness of this first cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X