Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back!!!!! Just like Naps

Great to see Naps back 100%

Ive not been around due to dislocating my kneecap, Ive had to have some physio and the training and diet has gone down the pan.

Time to start all over again

How is everyone? Looking forward to Christmas? Best wishes to you all and your family in the holiday season.

Seems as if Ive missed some drama? Its nothing to do with me but im sure these mods have there reason. Lets give them a break.

peace and love
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

How did you dislocate your knee cap? I broke mine in two years ago. Apparently a 270# 6 foot 4 dipshit should not try and run up stairs while skipping three stairs at a time. Drove my knee cap right into the hard edge of the stairs. I understand now why mobsters break people's knee caps. Holy shit. That sucked.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post

Ive not been around due to dislocating my kneecap, Ive had to have some physio and the training and diet has gone down the pan.

How is everyone? Looking forward to Christmas? Best wishes to you all and your family in the holiday season.

Seems as if Ive missed some drama? Its nothing to do with me but im sure these mods have there reason. Lets give them a break.

peace and love
      It's good your back brotha! Man that sucks to be took out your training.. Heal quickly !!

Comment

Good to see ya back bro.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Glad you're back bro
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

thanks for getting back to me in the PM, had a knee injury myself, before (acl), sucks not being able to train or even get around without help for a while. get better homie

Comment

Great...now things can get back to normal around here. Cheers

Comment

Good to see ya back! Sucks to hear about the knee man, I know the feeling. I had osgood schlatters so bad when I was growing up that I got fractures across my knee caps. You'll be back and at it in no time though!

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!

How is everyone? Ready for Christmas.................

I did it Thai boxing, Caught it completley wrong and out it popped, I was crying like a 4 year old with an alabama tick
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                    It's good your back brotha! Man that sucks to be took out your training.. Heal quickly !!
                    Thanks Big

Hows training buddy?

Comment

Injuries are pain in the A**.
                      I have problems with my shoulder for almost 3 months now.. And I'm looking now like Michelin man, almost
                      Good luck in your comeback training sessions.!
                      It;s good to see you here again.

Comment

Dislocated knee cap? Damn bro. That effin sucks. Glad to see you and naps back

Comment

u came back at the right time.. welcome

Comment

Cheers Bros

Hope everybody is good, Ive been away for about 4 weeks ready for my first training session tomorrow

waahey

Comment

hey bro, good to have you back on the board. how the knee is doing well!!

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post

peace and love

Comment

Working...
                              X