My contest cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My contest cycle

whats up guys. so i pretty much figured out the rough outline for my prep cycle. everything that i am using is from geneza pharm(except for the NPP). i've been running EQ for the last several wks with test cyp.

wk 16- wk 0
    GP test E

wks 16 to wk 6
    GP EQ
    NPP

wk 12 add :
    GP clen

wk 10 add :
    GP t3

wk 8 add :
    GP winny 10mg tabs

wk 6 add :
    GP Mast prop

wk 4 add :
    GP halo
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I cant even imagine taking that must gear...lol. i will stick with 2 esters
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

dont get me wrong, it's probably more than i would suggest to some guys, but i think it might look like more than it is. the list starts looking especially long when you start adding in the t3, clen and adex. as long as my blood work is good, on the last 4 wks, i'll be on 2 injectables and 2 orals. thats the most i'll be taking at once. for alot of it though, i'm using 2 to 3 compounds. i'd say that outside of contest prep, i usually end up doing about 2 different steroids, and maybe a kick start, so this will be a good amount for me.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 11-27-2011, 01:49 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have never been to a contest, think I may have to go be a spectator at one

Comment

thats some serious stuff bro enjoy.. whats up with halo i have heard excellant things but really dont knwo much about it.. i will do some research just curious on ur take.. u better place top 3 in this contest man! and whats up safe really got banned from jm? i dont believe it

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
            I have never been to a contest, think I may have to go be a spectator at one
            thats a great idea. who knows. you might get the bug to try it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              thats some serious stuff bro enjoy.. whats up with halo i have heard excellant things but really dont knwo much about it.. i will do some research just curious on ur take.. u better place top 3 in this contest man! and whats up safe really got banned from jm? i dont believe it
              halo is probably my favorite precontest compound. i swear that after the first few days on it, if your BF% is already super low, you can see your physique get harder and more gnarly by the day. strength is amazing on it too. near the end of the diet, when your muscles are getting depleted, you feel weak. i remember it being quite a chore just to pick up a gallon of water, let alone lifting heavy in the gym. halo helps dramatically with strength. the only negetive side effect i've gotten is feeling aggressive. it's the one AAS, that at least for me, does that. i feel aggressive in the gym on any cycle i do. some more than others. halo is something different though. its like i feel uncomfortable and bitchy, short fused, ect. thats not to say i've ever lost in on halo. i'm still in charge of my decissions, but this side effect is a reality for me, and i beleive others. it's used in place of chequw drops sometimes for fighters and power lifters use it before meets. its good, but it has its limits. its also very liver toxic. i'll take 20mg for 2 wks, then 30mg for 1 wk and finally, 40mg for the last wk. 40mg would be considered a reasopnably high dose.

Comment

Hi Sam,

I't s a nice cycle ! (Why not adding some GH ? like 4ui per day)

I will also try (for the first time) Halo in the end of my cutting cycle.

20mg each days for the last 10 days of my cutting cycle worth it ? or 10 days is to low ?

(my cutting cycle is 3,5 month of : Propionate, Masteron100 and Tren Acetate (100mg of each. 3 X a week) I will add for the first half of the cycle : Turanabol 50mg every days and for the other half : Oxandrolone 60mg every days)

+ 50mg of proviron for all the cycle (for better quality)

Comment

I think that's a very nice cycle .... Not overkill or anything. I'd maybe add a few things
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Hi Liquid : are you speaking about my Cycle or Sam's Cycle ?

Comment

Sam, like Will I wonder don't you take growth hormone or insuline? And are you opening up? Like starting the first week with some clenbuterol? And I miss your competitionprep the diuretic phase..the last week..
                      Not for pre competition but for non-competing athletes clenbuterol is used to end the cycling.
                      Exerpt:
                      Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Its effects, however, can by all means be compared to those of steroids. Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Oxandrolone, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat burning effect.Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slighltly,forcing the body to burn fat for this process.Due to the higher body temperature clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously since the protein processing is increased.

Comment

Hi Ronni, during all my cycle (3.5 month) I will take 4ui of GH (2in the morning and other 2ui during the day. but always with carbs). I will also use clen (0.4mcg) during all my cycle. (0.4mcg every 2 days)

I think I will dont take insuline because I'm looking for cutting not for bulking. But if I will finaly take insuline it's will be 2ui/4ui maximum after my training only with my post workout shake.

I will dont take diuretics because I will no compet.

I'm sorry for my English... I hop I was clear

Will
                        Last edited by Will; 11-27-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Sam you know your stuff man. I wish I could just download your knowledge. You need to invent a Ask Sam app for the DROID...lol

Comment

Looks good sam, you need to get us some pic if you can. Good luck with the contest bro.
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

hey ronny, about clen...the one thing i can do well is get in good condition. i would consider myself an ecto build. as it is, i wont need 16 wks get get in shape. i could probably get ready in 8 to 10 weeks if i really had to. i need to be careful with how fast i come in or else i will peak too soon. i'm using the first 4 wks as a transitional period from bulking to dieting down. i'm adding more cardio and cleaning up my food. thats the main reason i'm not taking clen from the start.

about gh...i may get on a low dose of around 3IU. i just dont have a lot of money to be honest.thats the only reason i'm not on it now. i would have run GH had our good buddy LIMO not been a slimeball. if i dont use it, this will be the first time i prepped without it. i just started some GHRP6, 250mcg in morning and evening. we'll see how this works out. and i'm using IGF1LR3. 4 wks on, 2-3 wks off, post workout at 50mcg.

about insulin...i had been using humilin r for bulking. not sure how it to use it during prep. if you have info on how to effectivly use insulin while dieting, i'm all ears. it certainly makes me very full.

i was going to go more into how i run diuretics later, but heres the basic plan i have had success with. without getting into sodium manipulation, i will increase my water to 3 gallons sunday before the show. continue on that till thursday and reduce to 2 or 1.5 gallons. then friday, 1/2 gallon, cut off between noon to 4pm, depending on how i look and feel. from there, i will limit water to only small sips until saturday evening after the show. once the water is cut off, i will take 1/2 dyazide. then it depends on how i look. i may take another 1/2 at 8pm and midnight. or i might just take a 1/2 at midnight. then 1/2 at 6am.
                              Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                              Sam, like Will I wonder don't you take growth hormone or insuline? And are you opening up? Like starting the first week with some clenbuterol? And I miss your competitionprep the diuretic phase..the last week..
                              Not for pre competition but for non-competing athletes clenbuterol is used to end the cycling.
                              Exerpt:
                              Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Its effects, however, can by all means be compared to those of steroids. Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Oxandrolone, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat burning effect.Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slighltly,forcing the body to burn fat for this process.Due to the higher body temperature clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously since the protein processing is increased.

Comment

Working...
                              X