ProHormones-All You Need to Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProHormones-All You Need to Know

Mods feel free to change or correct just found this on another website and it sounded interesting and accurate

DISCLAIMER: I don't personally recommend pro-hormone(PH) use. But it is clear to me that a lot of people don't have access to proper AAS and will turn to pro-hormones. Hopefully this will help them use these drugs in a safe and effective manner.

The usual stuff:

- You should be at least 21. No sense messing up your endocrine system, seeing as for all intents and purposes, PH's are steroids.
    - You should have training and nutrition under your belt. Like AAS, these compounds are NOT a magic pill.

Just popping a few capsules a day won't net any magic results, but training hard, eating right and popping these pills can help you gain a few more pounds than you normally might.
    - If you have access to AAS, use the AAS. Better gains, less (negative) sides.

I'm a 19 year old guy who cant put on weight...

Stop. Notice your age. In mathematical terms it looks like this:
    19 < 21 = NO PH's
    Eat more. Sleep More. You will be able to gain weight. But pro-hormones may dramatically affect your body's ability to produce and utilize testosterone in the future. Pro-hormones will act in a manner not unlike AAS, and will produce the same negative sides (with a few bonus negative sides thrown in for fun).

What is a PH?

A pro-hormone is a substance that is a precursor to a hormone, usually having minimal hormonal effect by itself. The term has been used in medical science since the middle of the 20th century. Examples of natural, human pro-hormones include pro-insulin and pro-opiomelanocortin.

How does this help me, the bodybuilder?

Well, when Anabolic Steroids were made illegal, many supplement companies made the move to circumvent this by creating precursors to a common steroids (like good old Testosterone). Even Biotest did this, and released the product known as MAG-10:

Sweet! Where do I get this stuff?

Here's the thing... you can't. Not the good stuff anyway. In 2004, Premier Warlord George W. Bush signed the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 which made AAS and pro-hormones illegal. Unfortunately, a lot of the world has this idea that the FDA knows what they're doing... so a lot of other countries have banned them too.

What?! Then why the hell did you made this thread you bastard?

Well here's the thing: the ban only lists specific pro-hormones. Supplement companies are trying to keep one step ahead by creating different pro-hormones and of course - designer steroids. These are usually methylated steroids that have flown under the radar.

Some examples are:

- Epistane (also known as Havoc)
    - Superdrol/Masterdrol
    - Help me out guys, list some more!

This sounds too good to be true... whats the catch?

There's a few:

1. A lot of these aren't likely to be legal for too long.
    2. Pro-hormones haven't been tested as well as regular steroids. Simply put, we know about most (if not all) the side effects of AAS. We don't know much about pro-hormones.
    3. They are almost ALWAYS methylated steroids (like Epistane) which will be hard on the liver.
    4. Gains are actually better with AAS.

Then wouldn't AAS be a better option?

Yes. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to a supplier and for them, pro-hormones may well be the only choice.

Will I still need a PCT? And what is a PCT?

Post Cycle Therapy. A necessary part of hormone manipulation, which allows your body to return to its normal levels. Any large amount of exogenous testosterone will result in some form of shutdown, and you need to get your balls back in action! Most people will recommend Nolvadex run at 40/40/20 or something similar. Each case is different, and it's up to you to do the research.

Most people will recommend Tamoxifen as part of your PCT, but it will vary from product to product. The usual PCT will consist of:

Week 1: 40mg Tamoxifen ED
    Week 2: 40mg Tamoxifen ED
    Week 3: 20mg Tamoxifen ED

Plus assorted cycle support products, such as Himalaya's Liv 52.

So is it cool to stack Superdrol, Pheraplex and Trenadrol as my first stack?

No with a side of possibly. Generally its better to try running a non methylated pro-hormones first, and then step up to the methylated compounds second, due to the fact they're harder on the body/liver than the non methyl's. "Bridging" methyl's (running one into the other) is in a quick phrase, somewhat nuts.

It's an all out assault that's usually attempted by someone with some decent pro-hormone experience under his belt. Most people will tell you NOT to run two methyl's at one time, as it is a great way to kill off your liver.

If I take more of these than recommended will I have a heart attack?

Probably not, however as pro-hormones are relatively untested, it is suggested people start small and work up to a level that they feel comfortable with.

You could take twice the dosage, in theory but depending on the product that might just land you in the hospital. The effects WILL NOT double if you double the dose, you reach a point of diminishing returns where your body literally cannot process the amount of material you've ingested.

Most likely your sides will double, meaning you'll earn a neato nickname like "Pizza Face" or "The Pillsbury Dough Boy" from increased skin oil or water retention respectively. For a first time out you should read the back of the bottle and stick to those parameters.

It is generally recommended to take the capsules will some sort of fat. One option is to down Fish Oil capsules (or Flameout) with each dose.

Will this show up in a drug test?

Yes and no. If you're being tested for anabolic steroids, then yes, they will show up. If you're being drug tested for a job odds are they're looking for narcotics, hallucinogens, and most importantly weed.

How much/What do I have to eat?

Everyone is different. There's a section called 'Supplements & Nutrition'. Post there. More importantly, what are you doing this cycle for? Are you cutting or bulking? That all factors into diet requirements.

I'm going to go out partying with my friends and knock back a few. Is it cool to drink on these?

HELL NO. If you're running a methylated cycle you liver is already taking a pretty beating, adding alcohol to that mix is NOT a good way to go. Not to mention the fact that alcohol basically stops protein synthesis entirely, which negates even taking the pro-hormones (or AAS) in the first place.

While non-methyl cycles are easier on the liver drinking alcohol is a great way to stuff up your diet and reduce your gains.

So I finished my cycle, can I start one tomorrow?

No.

Minimum time frame between cycles: Cycle + PCT + "Normalization Period" = Ready for your next cycle. What the hell is a normalization period? It's however long your body needs to get back to where it was hormonally before you overloaded it with pro-hormones on cycle and then with anti-estrogen's in PCT.

Your body will also use this period of time to do a little house cleaning on your cell receptors in your body making the next cycle as effective as the last one. The normal time will be at least the length of your PCT.

Pro-hormone "Traits"

The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen conversion through aromatase.

WET:
    - M1,4ADD
    - Pheraplex
    - M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
    - *Superdrol

DRY:
    - Bold (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning)
    - Epistane (AKA Havoc)
    - Tren
    - *Superdrol
    - Halodrol
    - Winztrol (banned?)
    - Furazadrol
    - Prop

STRENGTH:
    - Tren (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning as we speak)
    - Superdrol
    - M1T(and legal clones)
    - Pheraplex and clones (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning as we speak)
    - M14ADD

Pro-hormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Cliff's notes of the above statement:

Class I = binds to androgen receptor
    Class II = does not

These pro-hormone classifications are based on their steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE post so below. If that goes unnoticed, PM me.

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
    Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
    Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
    Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
    Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
    Testosterone
    DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
    Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
    Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
    Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
    Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
    Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
    4-AD

Not Pro-hormones...

AMS's (Advanced Muscle Science) products - test boosters
    Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
    Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

I would like to add that Mass Tabs is a prosteroid - 2a, 17a-dimethyl 17b-hydroxy 5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one however since its close to about 3-4 steroids/other prohormone compounds out there, I can't classify it. I would guess its a class II though.

Stacking

If you plan on stacking two pro-hormones at the same time, the best combination are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Here's why:
    When you take a class I/class I stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in line wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class I/class II combination while one pro-hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.

Pro Hormone FAQ.
    Please read before posting.

Statement 1: Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old guy who cant put on weight....
    Stop. Notice your age. In mathematical terms it looks like this:
    19 < 21 = no ph's
    Eat more. Sleep More. You will be able to gain weight. But phs may dramatically affect your body's ability to produce and utilize testosterone in the future.

Statement 2: So is it cool to stack superdrol, pheraplex and trenadrol as my first stack?
    Ok that was actually more of a question, but the answer is still no with a side of possibly. Generally its better to try running a non methylated prohormones (which you can ask about which are available at the time on the forum) first, and then step up to the methylated compounds second, due to the fact they're harder on the body/liver than the non methyls. "Bridging" methyls (running one into the other) is in a quick phrase, somewhat nuts. Its an all out assault thats usually attempted by someone with some decent ph experience under his belt. In my opinion you shouldn't run two methyls at one time, its a great way to kill off your liver.

Statement 3: How do I know whats a prohormone and whats a testosterone booster?
    Heres his ph list.

Statement 4: If I take more of these than recommended will I have a heart attack?
    Probably not, however I always suggest people start small and work up to a level that they feel comfortable with. You've got your whole life to push a little harder.

Statement 5: Whats PCT?
    Its a necessary part of hormone manipulation, allowing your body to return to its normal levels. While your eyes are going to glaze over, its a good read. The pct section is a great place to get ideas on what might work for you as well as ask questions. Notice how no where in this statement do I recommend that SERM use is mandatory in PCT....

Statement 6: Will this show up in a drug test?
    Yes and no. If you're being tested for anabolic steroids, then yes, they will show up. If you're being drug tested for a job odds are they're looking for narcotics, hallucinogens, and most importantly weed.

Statement 7: How much/What do I have to eat?
    Everyone is different. Theres a section called diet. Post there.

Statement 8: I'm going to go out partying with my friends and knock back a few. Is it cool to drink on these?
    No. If you're running a methylated cycle you liver is already taking a pretty good stress load from breaking that down, adding alcohol (and this is talking form personal experience) will make you liver swell, and its REALLY uncomfortable, as well as EXTREMELY bad for you. Not to mention the fact that alcohol basically stops protein synthesis entirely, which negates even taking the ph's in the first place. Non methyl cycles are easier on the liver, but again, whats the point of taking them if you wanna go party? Hell in my own ph use I wont even take Tylenol on cycle cause I'm so paranoid now.

Statement 9: So I finished my cycle, can I start one tomorrow?
    No, minimum time frame between cycles: Cycle + Pct + "Normalization Period" = Ready for your next cycle. Voo, what the hell is a normalization period? I call it that cause your body needs to get back to where it was hormonally before you overloaded it with pro hormones on cycle and then with anti estrogens in pct. Your body will also use this period of time to do a little house cleaning on your cell receptors in your body making the next cycle as effective as the last one. I like see the "NP" at least as long in length as pct. Usually I wait about a month. So my personal normal setup would look something like this: 6 week cycle + 4 week pct + 4-6 week normalization period.

Statement 10: I'm looking for a lot of growth in a short amount of time, can I take twice the dosage and feel twice the effects?
    Two part answer. You could take twice the dosage, in theory but depending on the product that might just land you in the hospital. The effects WILL NOT double if you double the dose, you reach a point of diminishing returns where your body literally cannot process the amount of material you've ingested. Most likely your sides will double, meaning you'll earn a neato nickname like "pizza face" or "michellin man" from increased skin oil or water retention respectively. For a first time out I always recommend reading the back of the bottle and sticking to those parameters. oh, and always take them with food, the absorb better, and you won't get the dry, dusty, terrible tasting ph burps...

Prohormone "Traits"

The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen through aromatase.

Wikipedia: Aromatase is an enzyme of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), whose function is to aromatize androgens (that is, to selectively increase their aromaticity), producing estrogens. As such, it is an important factor in sexual development.

Effectively: Aromatase is when excess testosterone converts to estrogen.

WET:
    M1,4ADD
    Phera
    M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
    *Superdrol

DRY:
    Bold (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning as we speak)
    Epithios (Havoc)
    Tren
    *Superdrol
    Halodrol
    Winztrol
    Furazadrol
    Prop

STRENGTH:
    Tren (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning as we speak)
    Superdrol
    M1T(and legal clones)
    Phera-Plex and clones (Being reviewed by DEA for possible banning as we speak)
    M14ADD

On the strength category there are probably more, but from what I hear those are the biggies.

Prohormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Simply put:
    Class I = binds to androgen receptor
    Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on their steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.

Class I
    Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
    Progestin based phs - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
    Dienolone based phs - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
    Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)
    Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - pheraplex & clones
    Testosterone
    DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II
    Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
    Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
    Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
    Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
    Progesterone based phs - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
    Clostebol based phs - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
    4-AD

Not Prohormones...
    AMS's products - test boosters
    Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
    Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

I would like to add that Mass Tabs is a prosteroid - 2a, 17a-dimethyl 17b-hydroxy 5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one however since its close to about 3-4 steroids/other prohormone compounds out there, I cant classify it. I would guess its a class 2 though.

If you plan on stacking two prohormones at the same time, the best combinations are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on..

Here's why, effectively when you take a class 1/class 1 stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class 1/class 2 combination while one pro hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

a lot of the PH's you mention are long time banned so you wouldnt really be able to get ahold of them. There are also lots of new ones out there too.

Overall this is a good read to someone starting to use anabolics tho

Comment

OR, Find a good reliable source you trust and get the real deal. Maybe even cheaper than the pro-hormones.. lolol

Comment

For me prohormones were a "gateway" substance to AAS. They never worked for me.
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

PHs can be good for a quick run to get through some ruts. do some research on the compounds. most get banned and are quickly cloned. Epistane was easily one of the strongest over the counter thing iv used. with MDROL 2nd and HDROL 3rd.
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

well right now there is still a good amount of stuff out there alot of it is pretty new there is a ton of good halo clones which are pretty much low dosages of tbol there is obviously superdrol havoc and epistane all of those are really strong also one called Trenavar is about to come out it's a prohormone that converts to actual tren also Ultradrol is a fairly new very strong bulking prohormone also one that i hear is pretty decent is called trenazone it has Dienolone which is supposed to be like tren just weaker
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

Working...
              X