1st cycle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle ?

Alright, Im late 30's 5'10", 215#, Bf-24%. Have Tritest 375mg (Enanthate 250mg, Phenylprop 62.5mg, Propionate 62.5mg). Blood work done, Test level is 330. Plan on doing 250mg 2X a week for 10 weeks. How does that sound, and whats a good PCT?

Originally posted by HsLd View Post
    Alright, Im late 30's 5'10", 215#, Bf-24%. Have Tritest 375mg (Enanthate 250mg, Phenylprop 62.5mg, Propionate 62.5mg). Blood work done, Test level is 330. Plan on doing 250mg 2X a week for 10 weeks. How does that sound, and whats a good PCT?
    Get yourself an AI like Aromasin. Use it during cycle if your nips start getting sore. You can also use it during your PCT. Also, you may want to look into some HcGenerate as well. Some like to use Nolva during post cycle, but I've made plenty of nice recoveries with Aromasin, HcGenerate and Forged Post Cycle. I've used Nolva with success as well though.

You can pick up the Aromasin and Nolva for cheap on naps. You can land the HcGenerate and Post Cycle at needtobuildmuscle.

Comment

Pct

I'll look into the Aromasin, & Needto's PCT supps. What do you know or think of Forma Stanzol from MrSupps, or Formastane from CEL? Can they be used instead of something like Aromasin? Don't want any trouble from ordering overseas. One last ? I know U recommended Naps for the AI, have U had experience with any other online pharmacies like 4Rx.com or eclenbuterol? Thanks.

Comment

You also need to use an anti estrogen like Nolvadex at
        10mg/d throughout the whole time. Also, you have a
        choice between HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid
        at 50mg EOD. These will make sure that your balls will
        stay at a decent size and they will not forget how to
        function.
        The blood tests that you need are: full blood count,
        liver and kidney function tests, FSH, LH, TSH,
        cholesterol.
        If the Total protein test in the liver tests is high,
        that is because of your diet. You need to keep an eye
        on the Billirubin and Urea test results. Your FSH and
        LH will be suppressed - that's normal because of the
        gear. If the TSH is low, add 20mcg/d T3. If the kidney
        function is off, then drink more. Protein stresses the
        kidneys, so you need more fluids.
        When you eventually come off the gear, you make sure
        that you are off the orals. Then cut out the anabolic
        over 2 weeks. Then the testosterone over 3 weeks. One
        week after that, you need to add primo tabs or anavar
        (oxandrin) for 3 weeks. That will ensure that you will
        keep your gains.

Comment

1st cycle ?

Right on, so everyone here highly recommends Napsgear. What is the safest way to order from them in the U.S., (ie. pay with Western Union, use fake name, etc.) to avoid customs probs? What to watch out for like if I'm asked to come pick up a package, or sign for something etc.
          Thanks

Comment

The best thing to do is not stress..lol...Set up an account with WU and take of of the order like that. I have no had to pick up an order from Naps. Before I began using Naps as my primary source, I was using another sponsor and had to pick up one time. But there is nothing to worry about. Naps is secure and honest people.

Comment

Naps are very honest and secure. No complaints at all. Great customer service.

Comment

Working...
              X