masteron E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masteron E

anyone have experience with masteron E? i am considering it for my contest prep. what did you think about it compared to masteron prop? thanks
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I've used it once during bulking and didn't care much for it. I did however love the propionate version during last 4 weeks precontest. 100mg eod was enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
      I've used it once during bulking and didn't care much for it. I did however love the propionate version during last 4 weeks precontest. 100mg eod was enough for me.
      hey myo, thanks. i too loved the prop version. i might just go that route. btw, i gotta get me progress pics to you. legs and back are coming up nicely. i'm really glad i took 2011 off to grow.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        hey myo, thanks. i too loved the prop version. i might just go that route. btw, i gotta get me progress pics to you. legs and back are coming up nicely. i'm really glad i took 2011 off to grow.
        I'd love to see that(no homo). post it away brother!

Comment

seeing that we're shy on threads, i started a new one up for progress pics. btw, thanks for coming on to support us bro.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...2361#post42361

Comment

I would definitely go with the Mast prop
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i opted for the Mast P. i loved it the last time i used it. got really hard and grainy.

Comment

im using mast e right now, but ive never run the prop so dont know what to compare it to, but im liking it
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Mast E is equally as good as prop but u gotta use enough. Get a 200mg/ml mix and jab 1.5ml twice a week. 600mg. Amazing. I added it into the last 6 weeks of a test deca cycle and it really transformed my physique and stripped away water and bodyfat.. actuallyo it was the gp mast 200 which has 50mg prop which I really do not understand the point of but whatever it worked well for me. I would much rather it all be enathate tho.
                  Last edited by Deltoid; 12-01-2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

i got 200mg/ml mast e and i pin it twice a week, running it at 400/wk. also running 500 test e and 450 deca, i have absolutely zero bloat and have been seeing decent gains
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

thats right! i remember you talking about running it in your bulKer, pushinweight. glad to hear your cycle is going well. the main reason i opted for the mast prop was because i have already used it and know what to expect. i figured i better not mess around with something new and not be sure how i respond.

i hope that one day i do get a chance to try to E version, maybe run an off season program like PW's

Comment

Working...
                      X