Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem viewing theads

hey fellas

looks like we're having problems viewing threads. i have notified everyone who needs to know. hopefully, we'll be back up and running soon. we will keep uou posted. sit tight
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Lets start from here LOL

Comment

I was gonna say.. all pictures of Mrs Prestin are gone... lol
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by desty236 View Post
        Lets start from here LOL
        beleive it or not, when gxr and myself started posting at JM it was empty. we just kept coming back and posting more. eventually it became what it is now...or what it was yesterday. worst case, we start over. no one can really stop us. at worst, slow us down a little
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

worst case i'm sure you have backups
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

This is the 4th board that I know that has gotten hit so far.Pussy hackers have nothing better to do then hack bbing boards?

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              worst case i'm sure you have backups
              lets hope (crossing fingers)

Comment

..not again, please.. Like you said we start over, but then we can be hit again. We had a fuck that ddossed Body of Science, luckely they had a back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  ..not again, please.. Like you said we start over, but then we can be hit again. We had a fuck that ddossed Body of Science, luckely they had a back-up.
                  i remember hearing about that. myosourus came over here to warn us. freakin' sucks !

Comment

it would only make sense that we have a back up i dont see why we would not but damn hackers i mean i understand when they hack each others sites etc to be competitive it's actually pretty fun and alot of knowledge is learned but wtf they doing over here bothering our bodybuilding site? we gonna have to get there ip address and send mbig and sam for a visit haha
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

WTF!! Everything's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Is JM run with Vbulletin? THey have security measures on them that are just about impossible to hack. And as long as they are updated when the updates come out, we should be fine. Im hoping our tech guy was making regular backups, if not were fucked. Going to have to start from scratch. That would fucking suck..

Comment

just heard about the hacking last night and came by.... the hacker is hacking the email of the staff, then tries to log in to said board, then uses ''lost password'' and gets a new one. now that hacker has a mod or admin control and does all the nasty shit that we don't want in our boards. if the host(staff) uses same passwords on other boards, then whatever board he/she's at are at risk of getting hacked. we at AB, now have built in program where every staff have to change passwords every 30 days. same can be suggested on our email passwords as well. also JMO, displaying your email in open if you're a mod or admin is a bad idea, as you can be the target for the hacker.

Comment

Stupid ass hackers, oh well can't hold us down...lol
                            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                              Is JM run with Vbulletin? THey have security measures on them that are just about impossible to hack. And as long as they are updated when the updates come out, we should be fine. Im hoping our tech guy was making regular backups, if not were fucked. Going to have to start from scratch. That would fucking suck..
                              Actually VB has some loop holes in it that can be hacked into. Im sure they are doing backups just a matter of when the last one was...worse case scenario there is no backup (which is highly unlikely) and we all get to start being post whores
                              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
                              X