test prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test prop

i ran across a guy at the gym with test prop for sale. its throwing me off its called "propionax" and it says its dosed at 250mg/ml. i didnt even think this was possible. its from thai phoneix. comes in the 10ml vial. it also seems oily for a propionate. Is this stuff real? is some propionate suspended in oil? whats the deal with this stuff

tried to post by coping url in the email but it wont show up. PLease msg me i will send you a picture need advice
    peanutbutter
    Last edited by peanutbutter; 11-24-2011, 12:18 AM.

bro tell that guy to fuck off. prop dosed @ 250mg/ml?! that just sounds ludicrous. Every type of prop ive come across, literally everyone i've seen Is dosed at 100mg/ml. id prolly tell that guy to get fucked. I absolutely despise ppl who just want to make a buck at the cost of another's health and lack of knowledge. Stick with naps, they have always done me right. Even though i waited 4-5months and kept my mouth shut. naps is legit, no need for shady bunk from the gym.

Comment

There is a Thai Pheonix, but its heavily counterfeited.The oils are thick but I would stay away. (I believe even the real ones where 100mg?)
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

250mg/ml of tprop sounds like mission impossible even 200mg/ml its quite hard to have a stable solution.

Comment

i remember doing prop 150mg/ml by amps n tabs. i could not even come close to expecting the level of pain and swelling that stuff gave me. not to mention, it would crash every week. i ended up throwing a bunch of it away
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by peanutbutter View Post
            i ran across a guy at the gym with test prop for sale. its throwing me off its called "propionax" and it says its dosed at 250mg/ml. i didnt even think this was possible. its from thai phoneix. comes in the 10ml vial. it also seems oily for a propionate. Is this stuff real? is some propionate suspended in oil? whats the deal with this stuff

tried to post by coping url in the email but it wont show up. PLease msg me i will send you a picture need advice
            Hesitant to share this BUT, a few years ago I got some prop from T.P. that was dosed according to the label 250mgs./10ml. I figured they just put prop on a Cyp label or something!? And yea I used it.. This is before they went down... HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              Hesitant to share this BUT, a few years ago I got some prop from T.P. that was dosed according to the label 250mgs./10ml. I figured they just put prop on a Cyp label or something!? And yea I used it.. This is before they went down... HAHA
              wellwhat was your experience with it besides the HAHA and what u mean b4 they went down ; only asking cuz im sure he is curious.. and now so am I

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                wellwhat was your experience with it besides the HAHA and what u mean b4 they went down ; only asking cuz im sure he is curious.. and now so am I
                To be honest, I was making gains.? And they got busted shortly after I got that last bottle.. Thats when I came to our sponsor..

Comment

That must have hurt LOL
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                    That must have hurt LOL
                    I hade a little swelling..haha

Comment

Working...
                    X