adding a hardener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding a hardener

whats up fellas. so i'm getting ready to start my contest prep. its going to last 16 wks i've been on test and EQ for about 7 wks now. i've added NPP and will run this combo for about 10 more wks. then, for the last 6 wks, i am switching to drugs that'll harden me up for the show. thing is, i dont want to use tren. i makes me feel awful. so out of the line of GP products, what hardener, would you add to this...

wk 6 to 0
    GP test prop
    GP mast
    wk 4 to 0
    halo

what would you use?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I like the prop/ masteron myself!!! Winni??
    mbig245
    Last edited by mbig245; 11-20-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

i was thinking winny. thats what i did last year
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would say the mast and winny

Comment

var??? 70mg should do ya good, but some hold water from it. what kind of dose of mast are we talking??

Comment

Originally posted by Gymrat827 View Post
            var??? 70mg should do ya good, but some hold water from it. what kind of dose of mast are we talking??
            my coach wants me to do 1cc ED for 4 wks and the last 2 wks move to 1.5cc ED.

Comment

Nothing to add that hasn't been mentioned other than please keep us updated on your progress as showtime nears

Comment

i agree with mbig, keep up posted on how you get on and best of luck in your show!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                  Nothing to add that hasn't been mentioned other than please keep us updated on your progress as showtime nears
                  i know, right. i guess i wish i wasnt such a baby when it comes to tren. i might end up using it at a low low dose for the last 4 wks...something like 50mg EOD along with mast 150mg ED and halo 40mg.

i'll certainly keep you guys posted!! thanks for chiming in, guys

Comment

We wish you the BEST big SAM!!! Take care of business brotha!!!

Comment

i have no idea lol good luck tho
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

hey Sam good luck. How much test and EQ are you doing a week?

Comment

Working...
                        X