300 pushups a day for 20 days challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 pushups a day for 20 days challenge

For part of my workout while on my second cycle of Test E 500mgs/week for 10 weeks EQ 400mgs/week 8 weeks, GP Oral Tren and Winstrol. (Oral Tren run at beginning with 25mgs/day of Dbol) 60mgs/day of Winstrol run last 6 weeks of cycle. PCT nolva and clomid. Adex run throughout cycle just in case. 25 years old 5'9 218lbs. bf % unknown sorry.

I am currently doing a 300 push up a day for 20 days challenge and 100 situps a day for 20 days. I am doing this because my trainer at the gym challenged me. Has anyone ever done anything like this? If you have what were your results? Thanks all!

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
    For part of my workout while on my second cycle of Test E 500mgs/week for 10 weeks EQ 400mgs/week 8 weeks, GP Oral Tren and Winstrol. (Oral Tren run at beginning with 25mgs/day of Dbol) 60mgs/day of Winstrol run last 6 weeks of cycle. PCT nolva and clomid. Adex run throughout cycle just in case. 25 years old 5'9 218lbs. bf % unknown sorry.

I am currently doing a 300 push up a day for 20 days challenge and 100 situps a day for 20 days. I am doing this because my trainer at the gym challenged me. Has anyone ever done anything like this? If you have what were your results? Thanks all!
    Awesome!! I will join in on this challenge. How are you dividing up the 300 push up's?

Comment

Go to boot camp..lol
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I don't wanna be an ass, but isn't that kinda easy? I mean... 300 push ups in a whole day?..
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          I don't wanna be an ass, but isn't that kinda easy? I mean... 300 push ups in a whole day?..
          Haha...if u do them regularly then yeah, no problem. Push-ups are my fav, I get so swole when I blow them to failure throughout the day. Start with 300 and strive to get to 500 by day 20 and you will be pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            I was planning on doing mine in 15 min!!

Comment

yeah 300 pushups really isnt that much, i can do 100 in 3 minutes
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                yeah 300 pushups really isnt that much, i can do 100 in 3 minutes
                I can do 100 in 2 minutes w/ one hand...

Comment

When me and Chuck Norris do push ups we're not pushing ourselves up - we're pushing the earth down.
                  Originally posted by colestar View Post
                  I can do 100 in 2 minutes w/ one hand...

Comment

Three orals in a 10 wk cycle. That's a lot. How are you dosing the oral tren? Do you plan on running any liver protection?

I already try to get in a 150 pu's each morning.That's the only way I can get the stiffness out of my shoulders. 150 more won't be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X