PDA

View Full Version : Winter Juice-A-Paloooooza

11-19-2011, 04:30 AM
I got my hands on some Bolasterone and am pretty pysched to kickstart this cycle with it
Bolast ---50 mg Wk 1... 37.5 wk2-4
Test e--- 800mg Wk 1-13.5
Eq ------ 800mg Wk 1-15
Prop----- 700mg Wk 14-21
Tren suspension gonna start 40mg *20/20 wk 14- as long as i can handle it up to week 21...

6ft

weight-- fluctuates.. 186-194
had some rough luck after my first two cycles got really sick for months and lost mad weight i was down to like 140.. but after a year and one more cycle i am back to the above..

Goal; lean sexy bulk..

Really excited to get this cycle rolling even more 3xcited to see how Bolasterone and this tren susp treat me. we shallllll seeeeee
:

11-19-2011, 04:33 AM
if any1 has some good things they eat in their diet and would like to share im all ears.. sometimes i hate shoveling in some of this food so I am open to learning and eating new stuff..

Nephilim
11-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Blondes......two blondes a day. :-)

11-19-2011, 05:35 PM
lol ... you crazy kid

MrBig
11-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Thats a crazy cycle Blue, keep us up to date on this one.

big1
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Yah.. Sick cycle..
But, you are fairly light guy ( 186lbs).. Do you really need this amount of gear?
I mean.. I'm 20lbs heaver and thinking that this amount of gear would take me to the moon and back :D

Good luck and keep us informed! ;)

11-19-2011, 11:23 PM
last cycle ran same thing just 200 less mg of eq and without the tren.. i felt like it was mild no sides except for the super dmz.. so thought id add the tren this time around.. o yea also running .5 adex eod

sixteentons
11-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Lookin forward to your updates on this one. As far as diet - i suggest tilapia burritos with whole grain tortillas, avocado, lettuce and salsa/hotsauce. A couple of those will get you about 55 g of protein, 45 g of carbs, and some good fat. You gotta keep it interesting. Oh and I also suggest a red head now and then to "spice" things up.:p

1tuffcookie
11-20-2011, 08:26 PM
HAHAHA!!!! goooood stuff guy's...

12-11-2011, 05:40 AM
yea i have been eating tons of tuna... and two meals a week r fish.. reallly going all out on diet this time.. im up like 4 lb so far which i am happy with since i did have a cold for about a week and just took it easy, but now its bak to biz..

havent noticed any sides from the bolasterone either..
i started another thread with this question but last cycle it was pretty much same except without tren around week 9 i started to get the puffy sore nipple and hard lumps.. so im scared it will happen again .. any recommendations as to what else i can use or just pray it doesnt come? maybe up adex to .75 eod? idk thanks for everything guys and sorry i havent checked back in for a while i totally forgot about this thread.. lets get er' going!

12-11-2011, 05:43 AM
for the first two weeks i kinda wanted to bump the test and eq to 1g.. to hopefully have it kickin quicker... def feeling the test already which i am pleased with i am down to 800 on each.. ill see how i fare on this dose and see if i will be able to drop it some.. i feel like my last cycle the stuff mite of been underdosed.. so will see how this are going..

RonnyT
12-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Please post a picture of the bolasterone, tried to get some for years (API).
Weird cycle ending with short estrifications, why for a test or a contest?

Any priming or PCT?

12-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey sorry Ronny it's in liquid form

Please post a picture of the bolasterone, tried to get some for years (API).
Weird cycle ending with short estrifications, why for a test or a contest?

Any priming or PCT?

xamo
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Blondes......two blondes a day. :-)

I second this

tprice
12-16-2011, 03:43 PM
hows it going blue

12-18-2011, 07:32 AM
4 weeks in i had rusty color discharge from right nipple.. scary stuff... goign to go to the doc asap.. nervous what i am even going to say to him.. it is a family friend and i dont really wana discuss this aspect of my life.. maybe ill have to make appt with another doc.. so he isnt makingan educated guess without knowing everything.. cuz i think that is very important here.. or is it? any opinions.. still lifting everything else is A okay feeling great.. cept now i think im dying meh

tprice
12-18-2011, 01:45 PM
thats mad man! hope you get to the bottom of it? never heard of that shit before!!

I would prob book with a diff doc, so you dont get judged etc etc (dont mean that in a nasty way) but its prob better you talk to a stranger then you can be brutally honest

12-31-2011, 07:13 AM
I actually did that without reading ur post tprice.. She said everything is fine but she wants to do blood tests to check my prolactin levels.. Anyway phew for now.. Now I can get back to work without that anxiety lurki g. I just got 8 things of pro
I so Wana use it now lol.. Guess it'll have to wait ..

12-31-2011, 07:16 AM
All I Wana do is start the tren!!! Sooo badly sucks waiting especially since its my first time

01-15-2012, 11:57 PM
okay here we r again... i just weighed myself for the first time in forever im up to 205and not even half way thru.. looking a lil thick tho cant wait to get on that tren to tighten my skin up.. o lala feeling good... eq has my appetite thru the roof.. i even wake up in the middle of the nite to eat ha