Winter Juice-A-Paloooooza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Juice-A-Paloooooza

I got my hands on some Bolasterone and am pretty pysched to kickstart this cycle with it
    Bolast ---50 mg Wk 1... 37.5 wk2-4
    Test e--- 800mg Wk 1-13.5
    Eq ------ 800mg Wk 1-15
    Prop----- 700mg Wk 14-21
    Tren suspension gonna start 40mg *20/20 wk 14- as long as i can handle it up to week 21...

6ft

weight-- fluctuates.. 186-194
    had some rough luck after my first two cycles got really sick for months and lost mad weight i was down to like 140.. but after a year and one more cycle i am back to the above..

Goal; lean sexy bulk..

Really excited to get this cycle rolling even more 3xcited to see how Bolasterone and this tren susp treat me. we shallllll seeeeee
    :
    Last edited by Guest; 11-19-2011, 05:38 AM.

if any1 has some good things they eat in their diet and would like to share im all ears.. sometimes i hate shoveling in some of this food so I am open to learning and eating new stuff..

Comment

Blondes......two blondes a day. :-)
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

lol ... you crazy kid

Comment

Thats a crazy cycle Blue, keep us up to date on this one.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yah.. Sick cycle..
            But, you are fairly light guy ( 186lbs).. Do you really need this amount of gear?
            I mean.. I'm 20lbs heaver and thinking that this amount of gear would take me to the moon and back

Good luck and keep us informed!

Comment

last cycle ran same thing just 200 less mg of eq and without the tren.. i felt like it was mild no sides except for the super dmz.. so thought id add the tren this time around.. o yea also running .5 adex eod

Comment

Lookin forward to your updates on this one. As far as diet - i suggest tilapia burritos with whole grain tortillas, avocado, lettuce and salsa/hotsauce. A couple of those will get you about 55 g of protein, 45 g of carbs, and some good fat. You gotta keep it interesting. Oh and I also suggest a red head now and then to "spice" things up.

Comment

HAHAHA!!!! goooood stuff guy's...

Comment

yea i have been eating tons of tuna... and two meals a week r fish.. reallly going all out on diet this time.. im up like 4 lb so far which i am happy with since i did have a cold for about a week and just took it easy, but now its bak to biz..

havent noticed any sides from the bolasterone either..
                    i started another thread with this question but last cycle it was pretty much same except without tren around week 9 i started to get the puffy sore nipple and hard lumps.. so im scared it will happen again .. any recommendations as to what else i can use or just pray it doesnt come? maybe up adex to .75 eod? idk thanks for everything guys and sorry i havent checked back in for a while i totally forgot about this thread.. lets get er' going!

Comment

for the first two weeks i kinda wanted to bump the test and eq to 1g.. to hopefully have it kickin quicker... def feeling the test already which i am pleased with i am down to 800 on each.. ill see how i fare on this dose and see if i will be able to drop it some.. i feel like my last cycle the stuff mite of been underdosed.. so will see how this are going..

Comment

Please post a picture of the bolasterone, tried to get some for years (API).
                        Weird cycle ending with short estrifications, why for a test or a contest?

Any priming or PCT?

Comment

Hey sorry Ronny it's in liquid form

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          Please post a picture of the bolasterone, tried to get some for years (API).
                          Weird cycle ending with short estrifications, why for a test or a contest?

Any priming or PCT?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                            Blondes......two blondes a day. :-)
                            I second this
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment