insulin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insulin???

any1 care to dumbify the use of insulin in bodybuilding for me.. who adds it to their cycle for what reason... this is like the only thing i am completely clueless on and would like to learn so im gonna read but if u guys have any good info plz share .. thanks gents..

Here is very good post by our illustrious SAfelife;

Basic Guide to HGH/Slin/T-3/IGF

PLEASE READ AND READ OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND. AFTER DOING THAT YOU WILL HAVE AND IDEA ON TIMING, AMOUNT, TO USE FOR A HGH CYCLE.

Lately, my pms have been full with these same questions about an HGH cycle. Beaware it is more than just hgh and slin, that you need to make this cycle work well. When done right that is the differnt look that you see in Pros and National competors compared to the average guy that just does juice. This is what seperates us from you. But you must spend the cash and do it right. I'm not going to half butt this. This is one of my ways, that could easly help you. I will use a normal dose that would help many. (REMEMBER MY WAY MAY NOT AND IS NOT THE RIGHT OR ONLY WAY, SO GRAB WHAT HELPS YOU). The best way to learn is read and study about the drug and trial and error. ONE THING THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TRIAL AND ERROR WITH INSULIN, TO LITTLE IS BETTER THAN TOO MUCH!!!! NOT A DOCTOR SO READ AND STUDY AND ASK QUESTIONS. HGH shoild be done 30-30 wks or 6 months to as long as you can afford it.

Cycle:
    Weeks 1-20-30 HGH on 5 days off 2 (2-5iu MAX 8iu)
    2 iu?s upon rising in the am.
    2 iu?s early afternoon
    ( you can inject it sub-c into abs, obliques, front thights, upper tris.

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, 21-25 Long IGF-1 everyday.
    60 mcgs intramuscular /post workout on workout days
    First thing in the morning on non-workout days.

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, 26-30 humalog (only on workout days)
    8iu's immediately post workout, intramuscular (you can run humalog on 1-5,11-15,21-25, with LR3 if you prefer.

EXPLAINING HUMALOG INJECTION( PLEASE PAY ATTENTION)
    RIGHT AFTER INJECTION;
    5 MIN- DRINK SHAKE WITH 10G GLUTAMINE/10G CREATINE/55G DEXTROSE
    15 MIN (20min) LATER DRINK SHAKE WITH 80G OF WHEY PROTEIN IN WATER
    60-75 MINS EAT A PROTEIN / CARB MEAL WITH 40-50 GMS OF PROTEIN, 40-50 GMS CARBS, NO FAT!!!

AVOID FATS for 2-3 HOURS IF INJECTION WAS INTRAMUSCULAR. 3-4 HOURS IF INJECTED SUB-Q. 4-5 HOURS IF USED HUMULIN-R.

KEEP SOME GLUCOSE TABS OR SIMPLE CARBS ON HAND FOR THE ACTIVE WINDOW OF YOUR INSULIN. HYPO SYMPTOMS COULD HIT QUICK AND HARD AND YOU WILL HAVE LITTLE TIME TO REACT. (THIS IS THE MAIN DANGER OF INSULIN USE)!

T-3:
    WEEKS 1-5, 11-15, 21-25 12.5 MCG -25 MCG PER DAY OR 100-150 MCGS USE THIS AMOUNT IF GOING FOR FAT LOSS INSTEAD OF PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.

I WILL BREAK IT DOWN TO YOU
    HGH:
    SHOULD BE USED 20-30 WEEKS OR 6 MONTHS OR LONG AS YOU CAN AFFORD. iF SHOOTING FOR FAT LOSS, USE 2-2.5 PER DAY IF USING FOR FAT LOSS, 4-5 IU'S A DAY FOR FAT LOSS AND MUSCLE GROWTH. FEMALES 1-2 IU'S A DAY. SPLIT DOSE 1/2 UPON WAKING UP AND OTHER HALF EARLY AFTERNOON, IF YOUR DOSE IS ABOVE 2.0 IU'S. YOUR PITUITARY MAKES ABOUT 10 PULSES BY IT'S SELF OF GH PER DAY. SO EACH INJECTION WILL REPORT A NEGATIVE FEED BACK LOOP THAT WILL SUPPRESS THESE PULSES FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS. BY TAKING IT IN THE SPLITS I MENTION WILL STILL ALLOW YOUR BODY TO RELEASE IT'S BIGGEST PULSE, WHICH MOSTLY OCCURS SHORTHLY AFTER GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.

WHEN FIRST STARTING OUT START WITH A DOSE OF 1.5-2.0IUS PER DAY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, THEN INCREASE YOUR DOSE BY 0.5-A.0 UNITS EVERY WEEK OR TWO UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR DESIRED LEVEL. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DUE THIS. BUT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE SIDES OF HGH, PAIN, SWELLING AND BLOATING, WATER RETENTION, BY SLOWLY ACCLAIMATING TO YOUR DESIRED LEVEL YOU MAY AVOID THIS.

USE A U100 INSULIN SYRINGE FOR INJECTING .

IGF-1
    WHEN THE HGH GOES THROUH THE LIVER, A RELEASE OF IGF-1 IS A RESULT. IGF-1 IS SAID TO BE THE MAIN PLAYER IN MUSCLE GROWTH. IT STIMULATES BOTH THE DIFFERENTIATION AND PROLIFERATION OF MYOBLASTS. IT STIMULATES AMIO ACID UPTAKE AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN THE MUSCLE TISSUES. HGH CAUSES AN INCREASES IN IGF-1 LEVEL OVER A COURSE OF A FEW MONTHS, HGH HAS A CUMULATIVE EFFECT, SO THE EXTRA IGF-1 WILL GREATLY SPEED UP THE TIME TO RESULTS.
    THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF IGF-1 THAT WE USE. ONE IS BIO-IDENTICAL HUIGF-1 A 70 AMINO ACID STRING. THE OTHER IS LONG R3 IGF-1, WHICH IS AN 83 AMINO ANALOG OF HUMAN IGF-1 COMPRISING THE COMPLETE HUMAN IGF-I SEQUENCE WITH SUBSTITUTION OF AN ARG FOR THE GLU AT POSTION 3 (HENCE R3), AND A 13 AMINO ACID EXTENSION PEPTIDE AT THE N-TERMINUS (HENCE THE LONG). WHICH OF THESE IS PICKED BY YOUR GOAL. THIS TYPE OF IGF-1 IS VERY USEFUL, FOR LOCAL SITE GROWTH, IT IS ALSO SHORT LIVED, LITTLE OF THE IGF-1 MAKES IT TO OTHER TISSUES AND IGF-1 RECEPTORS IN THE BODY. YOU SHOULD INJECT THIS POST WORKOUT INTO THE MUSCLE THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE LOCAL SITE GROWTH. iNJECT U100 INSULIN SYRINGE AND 80MCG'S BILATERALLY INTO THE CHOICE AREA MUSCLE IMMEDIATELY POST WORKOUT. FOR THIS TYPE OF IGF-1, USE WORKOUT DAYS ONLY , IF YOU WANT YOU CAN INJECT FIRST THING IN MOURNING ON NON WORKOUT DAYS, INTO THE MUSCLE GROUP WORKED THE PREVIOUS DAY.

LONG R3 IGF-1, YOU MUST INJECT INTO A LOCAL SITE IT HAS An ACTIVE LIFE OF MANY HOURS AND IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO RESIT BEING BOUND. IT IS COMMON TO RECONSTITUTE THIS TYPE OF IGF-1 WITH BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACETIC ACID, OR HYDROCHOLIC ACID, I WOULD STILL INJECT INTRAMUSCULAR. IT MAY LIVE A RED IRRITATED SPOT IF INJECT SUB -C. INJECT INTO MUSCLE JUST WORKED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INCREASED IGF-1 RECEPTORS, BUT BECAUSE OF THE LONG ACTIVE WINDOW THIS TYPE OF IGF-1 WILL WORK IN ANY MUSCLE AND GIVE GOOD RESULTS. INJECT 40-80MCG PER DAY EVERYDAY, RIGHT AFTER POST WORKOUT ON WORKOUT DAYS, AND FIRST TING IN MOURNING ON NON WORKOUT DAYS.

INSULIN;
    WHEN WE WORK OUT WE END UP IN A CATABOLIC STATE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO get BACK IN A POSTIVE NITROGEN BALANCE ASAP. WHEN NOT USING INSULIN WE DRINK DEXTROSE WITH OUR PROTEIN TO CAUSE INSULIN SPIKE IMMEDIATELY POST WORKOUT TO HELP SHUTTLE THE PROTEIN AND SURGARS TO THE MUSCLES.

INSULIN IS VERY GOOD FOR PUSHING NUTRIENTS TO THE MUSCLES AND WORKS IN A VERY COMPLIMENTARY MANNER WITH GH IN THE TYPE OF THINGS THAT THEY SHUTTLE. HGH CAN CAUSE AN AMOUNT OF INSULIN RESISTANCE THAT MIGHT OCCUR DURING YOUR HGH USE.

USING A DOSAGES OF 4-10 UNITS, IS GOOD AND SHOULD BE USED RIGHT AWAY POST WORKOUT. HUMALOG SEEMS TO WORK THE BEST, IT CAUSE A PAPID SPIKE AND CLEAR OUT THE SYSTEM QUICKLY. yOU CAN USE IT SUB-Q OR USE HUMULIN-R INSTEAD, BUT EACH WILL RESULT IN A LONGER ACTIVTY WINDOW, THUS LONGER TIME TO AVOID EATING ANY FATS AND WATCHING FAT DURING INSULIN'S ACTIVE WINDOW. THE WINDOW ARE LISTED BELOW
    HUMALOG -IM 3-4 HOURS
    SUB-Q-R IM 3-4 HOURS
    HUMULIN-R IM 3-4 HOURS
    SUB-Q 4-5 HOURS

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO USE INSULIN, POST WORKOUT YOU CAN SPIKE YOUR OWN ENDOGENOUS INSULIN BY DRINKING 80 GRAMS OF DEXTROSE/40 GRAMS OF WHEY ISOLATE PROTEIN. IT IS NOT INSULIN BUT IT WILL DO THE JOB GETTING NITROGEN POSTIVE ENVIRONMENT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

T-3;
    HGH CAN HAVE A SLIGHT INHIBITORY EFFECT ON YOUR THYROID. MOST WILL NEED JUST A SMALL AMOUNT 125mg. HOPE I HAVE HELPED YOU. ANY QUESTIONS GOOD LUCK.

2nd;
    T-3 125 mg per day
    Arimidex 05mg every other day
    HCG 5000 iu per week or (1500-2000 PER WK?)
    2000 mg Test per week
    150mg Androl 50
    HGH 8-10 iu's a day, 1 or two days off (if injections sites are bothersome. That is my only reason for takeing off. to avoid infections. I started out with 6 iu's three injects a day
    This cycle as 12-16 weeks (i do not recomend this lenght of time to anyone) Your natural level may WILL BE HARD TO BRING BACK!

After cycle, which I didn't mention my A/s TAKEN
    But 3-4 weeks after last inject and depending on how i'm looking and feeling I will start 5000-10,000 of hcg for 2-3 weeks, then 100mg of clomid for 14 days and then 50mg for 7 days, depending on how feeling. Feeling is something you get to know after many cycles and the checking of my blood work. Not a doctor , just someone trying to get a cheap Pro card. CAREFUL. I don't like to post cycles, due to copycats. I do and have done five times worst but I won't go there.
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-14-2011 at 05:03 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

So only with gh

Comment

without GH it seems most gain fat + muscle.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Why insulin & growth hormone are anabolic.

Insulin physiology

It is often stated that the primary benefit of insulin in bodybuilding is that it increases the uptake of glucose into muscle and further that this movement of glucose is insulin dependent. But that is not exactly true. It may not be widely known but it is clearly established that insulin is NOT needed for glucose uptake and utilization in man and therefore glucose uptake is NOT insulin dependent

There is a sufficient population of glucose transporters in all cell membranes at all times to ensure enough glucose uptake to satisfy the cell’s respiration, even in the absence of insulin. Insulin can and does increase the number of these transporters in some cells but glucose uptake is never truly insulin dependent.

Stimulatory & Inhibiting actions

Through stimulating the trans-location or movement of 'Glut 4' glucose transporters from the cytoplasm of muscle and adipose tissue to the cell membrane insulin increases the rate of glucose uptake to values greater than the uptake that takes place in the basal state without insulin.

When insulin is administered to people with diabetes who are fasting, blood glucose concentration falls. It is generally assumed that this is because insulin increases glucose uptake into tissues, particularly muscle. In fact this is NOT the case and is another error arising from extrapolating from in vitro rat data. It has been shown quite unequivocally that insulin at concentrations that are within the normal physiological range lowers blood glucose through inhibiting hepatic glucose production without stimulating peripheral glucose uptake. As hepatic glucose output is 'switched off' by the inhibiting action of insulin, glucose concentration falls and glucose uptake actually decreases. Contrary to most textbooks and previous teaching, glucose uptake is therefore actually increased in uncontrolled diabetes and decreased by insulin administration.

When insulin is given to patients with uncontrolled diabetes it switches off a number of metabolic processes (lipolysis, proteolysis, ketogenesis and gluconeogenesis) by a similar inhibiting action. The result is that free fatty acid (FFA) concentrations fall effectively to zero within minutes and ketogenesis inevitably stops through lack of substrate. It takes a while for the ketones to clear from the circulation, as the 'body load' is massive as they are water and fat soluble and distribute within body water and body fat. Since both ketones and FFA compete with glucose as energy substrate at the point of entry of substrates into the Krebs cycle, glucose metabolism increases inevitably as FFA and ketone levels fall (despite the concomitant fall in plasma glucose concentration).

Thus insulin increases glucose metabolism more through reducing FFA and ketone levels than it does through recruiting more glucose transporters into the muscle cell membrane.

NOTE: The above was taken from:
          Mechanism of action of insulin in diabetic patients: a dose-related effect on glucose production and utilisation, Brown P, Tompkins C, Juul S & Sonksen PH, British Medical Journal 1978 1239–1242.

Anabolic effect

Through facilitating glucose entry into cells in amounts greater than needed for cellular respiration insulin will stimulate glycogen formation.

It is possible to increase muscle bulk and performance not only through increasing muscle glycogen stores on a "chronic" basis but also to increase muscle bulk through inhibition of muscle protein breakdown. Just as insulin has an inhibiting action in inhibiting glucose breakdown in muscle glycogen, it also has an equally important inhibiting action in inhibiting protein breakdown.

The evidence now indicates that insulin does NOT stimulate protein synthesis directly (this process is under the control of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I)). It has long been known that insulin-treated patients with diabetes have an increase in lean body mass when compared with matched controls. This results from insulin's inhibition of protein breakdown in muscle tissue.

Growth Hormone Anabolic Actions

GH’s major action is to stimulate protein synthesis. It is at least as powerful as testosterone in this effect and, as they both operate through distinct pathways, their individual effects are additive or possibly even synergistic. In addition to stimulating protein synthesis, GH simultaneously mobilises fat by a direct lipolytic action. Together, these two effects are responsible for the 'partitioning' action of GH whereby it diverts nutritional calories to protein synthesis, possibly through using the energy derived from its lipolytic action. It most likely stimulates protein synthesis through mobilisation of amino acid transporters in a manner analogous to insulin and glucose transporters.

IGF-I also acts directly to stimulate protein synthesis but it has a weaker lipolytic action. GH, IGF-I and insulin thus act in concert to stimulate protein synthesis.

GH and IGF-I act in a promoting manner to stimulate protein synthesis while insulin acts in its characteristic inhibiting manner to inhibit protein breakdown. Thus they are synergistic in their powerful anabolic action.

Insulin is essential for the anabolic action of GH. GH administration in the absence of adequate insulin reserves (as during fasting or in Type 1 diabetes) is in fact catabolic and its lipolytic and ketogenic properties can induce diabetic ketoacidosis. Thus GH and insulin are closely linked in normal physiology and it is of great interest to see that athletes have discovered ways in which this normal physiological dependence can be exploited to enhance performance.

NOTE: The above was "lifted" with little change from parts of: HORMONES AND SPORT: Insulin, growth hormone and sport, P H Sonksen, Journal of Endocrinology (2001) 170, 13–25
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 12-01-2011, 11:10 PM. Reason: datBtrue
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i have been using humilin R without gh for the last several months. now i think for a lot of guys, with or without GH, insulin can make them very fat, fast. a lot of guys have too much natural insulin as it is. for guys like me, who have a hard time adding mass, fat or muscle, even on super high intake diets, i think that insulin can be very beneficial to, with or without GH. i've finally gotten a little "fat" after pounding insulin for the better part of spring summer and fall. and by fat, i mean 11% or so. i can tell it's helped a lot. i've been doing 2 shots. one first thing in the AM and another 6 to 8 hrs later. i have been using IGF1LR3 for several wks on, then a few off. thats been working well too. most of the fat i've gained has been in the last 6-8 wks. i have been pushing the doses up beyond what you usually hear is acceptable in the internet. i dont want to get too specific in this public format cuz...well, i just dont feel comfortable in general talking about insulin on the board. i dont want to give any new guys bright ideas. but yea...i guess my basic point is, if you are someone who is a true ecto, can eat like me 400g protein, 600g carbs, 300g fat, EVERY DAY and not get fat, then a little bit of insulin might help, even without GH
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

actually taking slin will ALL depends on your stats if you're really skinny or/and want to compete soon, you could use slin to gain weight on your off days, but why don't let off days be off days ..and relax, eat, sleap and recover.. I know builders that watch their foodintake the whole week and they use the saterday for a lonely lesser muscle group to train and eat junk (junk-day if you have to watch your weight). Some add some earobic exercisings too. And after a lazy Sunday you have a whole week to use again.

As a rule of the tumb: 1 iu for every 10 kg bodymass. And two hours before and three hours after your shot of slin NO FAT.
              After the shot (some wait 15 minutes but why??) 100 gr quick carbohydrates preferably fluidly ( b.e. weightgainer and like Marco said creatine is optional too) 15 minutes later a meal from mixed proteines and carbo's.
              Keep chocalate or sugar or beaverages with sugar present in case you suffer from a hypo.

took this great article from AP :

"Please note (warning): I have personally used insulin for over 8 years and can control it's effects for my personal level of development. I am not a medical doctor and therefore not fully qualified to recommend insulin use for people. What follows is my experience in 8 years of use and what I have learned. If anyone has additional information that is pertinent, please add to the thread, but do not reply from heresay, only if you are qualified to add something of value to this thread.

Insulin is one of many hormones that helps the body turn the food we eat into energy. Also, insulin helps us store energy that we can use later. After we eat, insulin works by causing sugar (glucose) to go from the blood into our body's cells to make fat, sugar, and protein. When we need more energy between meals, insulin will help us use the fat, sugar, and protein that we have stored. This occurs whether we make our own insulin in the pancreas gland or take it by injection.

8 Years ago when I first made the decision to try insulin, information was limited, the internet was not full of help like it is now and I relied on correspondance from Rich Gaspari and Tim Belknap who were extremely helpful. I started my first insulin use off season, during bulking when it's use is easiest to control. I used Humulin R, regular resonse time insulin for my first cycle. It has a release time of up to 8 hours, so blood sugar monitoring is mandatory. It has an onset of about 1/2 hour, reaching its peak in 2-5 hours and tapering off by hour 8. I used 2iu post workout with 20 grams of sugar per iu, immediately following a workout, increasing 2 iu per week until I reached a maximum of 12iu. Since it will remain active in the body for up to 8 hours, morning workouts were a must. Because I was off season, I was able to take in enough carbs every three hours to keep from going hypo.

My second cycle of insulin was Humulin type L, which is a very long acting insuling; since I was bulking, I decided to try a long acting insulin to stay anabolic all day. It will remain active in the body for 16-20 hours, is active 1/2 hour after injection, reaching its peak in 3-5 hours, will re-peak at 10-12 hours and slowly taper down. You must use a glucometer for any insulin use, but especially with long term insulin. I had to consume minimum 100 grams of carbs every 3 hours during the day, I got nothing but fat off of insulin type L and do not ever recommend anyone use it. It is too hard to control.

I did many cycles of Humulin R for years, progressing from 2iu up to 20iu post workout. After many post workout only cycles of insulin, I started to experiment with insulin use on non-workout days. I again started slowly and increased dosages with monitoring by glucometer. I used only with breakfast at first and then added in an afternoon injection as well. I never went above 10iu at each meal, always checking my blood sugar every 1/2 hour. Yes your fingers will hurt like hell, but I would rather have sore fingers than live in a casket.

Finally Humalog R was introduced and I first tried it in 1999. This is what bodybuilders had been waiting for, a fast acting insulin that had a quick onset, short duration and was better controlled through sugar intake. My first cycle of Humalog started with the again customary 2iu postworkout, slowly increasing to 10iu post workout. Humalog has an onset of 15-20 minutes, reaches a peak in 1 hour and will remain active up to 5 hours.

I only recommend Humalog use for anyone considering insulin. It is the easiest to control and work with. Here are my recommendations and guidelines for use:

Start with 2iu postworkout only, drinking 10 grams glucose or dextrose per unit injected. You may slowly increase the dose up to 10iu total but never exceed 10iu, even if you are experienced. You must, I repeat, must use a glucometer, don't even think of using insulin without it. Going by feel for symptoms of hypo is stupid and reckless. You want to make sure your blood sugar levels stay above 80mg/dl ideally, but never let them drop below 40.

Since humalog is active for up to 5 hours, you must make sure not to take it after evening workouts, unless you will be awake for those 5 hours. Insulin levels can crash rapidly and there are no warning signs when you are sleeping. Low levels will make you sleepy, so you just won't wake up - ever!

Your postworkout meal should consist of minimum 10 grams sugar per iu injected plus minimum 50 grams whey protein. Your follow up meal, 1 hour after injection, when it reaches its peak, should consist of easily digested proteins and carbs. No red meat; fish, chicken or turkey are more easily digested. Carbs should be high glycemic, such as potatoes, white rice or pasta.

Your final meal during the 5 hour window can be anything you desire as long as it has a minimum of 75 grams carbs. Oatmeal, red meat etc are all acceptable, and your carbs should ideally be low glycemic to sustain your stabilizing insulin levels.

Insulin should be refridgerated at all times; though it is safe to leave at room temperature for up to 30 days, I don't recommend it.

Your injections should always be sub-q, IM injections do not allow for the regular onset times and delay onset which makes controlling carbs and monitoring sugar levels harder to do.

Ideally injections should be in the lower abdominal area, sub-q. Pinch 1 inch of skin, roll in between your fingers to remove fatty deposits and inject at a 90 degree angle crossing through the skin. This will insure an optimal sub-q injection and less chance of IM or fat injections. Both will slow absorbtion time which we are trying to eliminate.

Take a glucometer reading 1/2 hour after injection to check levels. If they are below 80mg/dl than take in more carbs immediately, take another glucometer reading after the one hour mark to check full onset and reaction. Again, if below 80mg than take in a fast acting carb with your one hour meal.

Signs of hypo include, dizziness, slow slurred speech, light-headedness, sleepiness, lethargy, numbness in the outer limbs, and blurred vision. Never take insulin unsupervised, alway let someone you know that you are injecting so they can help monitor warning signs and symptoms. Remember, the glucometer is your best friend, but someone else may notice symptoms before you do and can assist in raising blood sugar levels immediately.

You may progress to taking Humalog on non-workout days, but only after breakfast, and no more than 10iu. You must work up to the dosage and again follow the above guidelines. Your meals should consist of a mix of fast and slow acting carbs, and always include protein. Milk has fast acting carbs, oatmeal is low glycemic, etc. always use the glycemic index for carbs.

These are the general rules of taking insulin safely and sanely. Again, I do not recommend the casual lifter take insulin ever, it is better left to those who compete and have reached a superior level of development. It is best used to break plateaus, such as with GH or IGF. It is not for newbies, nor for those without minimum 5 years lifting experience with steroid use.

If there is anything I forgot, please PM me or add advice to this thread, but again only by those qualified to do so. You should have at least 5 cycles insulin use to be qualified to help others. This is very serious business and I cannot stress enough, not for the casual lifter."

If you shoot a few iu before training you will get a better pump, but its a risky game nad you'll have to make sure you have a buddy that can help you AND the extra quick carbo's present..

Work-out in the gym *****the bb-er shoots a dose of slin (1 iu per 10 kg bodymass is normal*** starting with 5 iu and then raising with 2 iu per time). He eats qiuck carbs, and later a full meal. One and a half hour later you take some blood and feed that to the slinmeter. The ideal level is 6 รก 7, if the insulinlevel is higher then 7 you raise the insulindose. He is on a dose of 10 iu and his bloodlevel is 10. Tomorrow he will try a dose of 12 iu wich is higher then normal, my guess is he will need somewhere around 14 iu. If he reaches a steady state ( reacts every time with the same bloodlevel after the same dose of insulin) and stops growing again, we'll add the growth hormone -T3. This is more to find out what exactly his needs are. When he prepairs for a show next year we'll have to be sure.

Comment

Working...
              X