Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to become as big and muscular as possible as fast as possible! Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to become as big and muscular as possible as fast as possible! Please help!!

I know this must sound typical but my goal is to get as big and muscular as possible as fast as possible... a lil about myself. im 5'10, 200 lbs and got kind of a gut... last time ive been to the gym was over a year ago wich was about the same time i did my first cycle of deca, sust, dball and clomid but didnt really see the results i was lookin for after a year at the gym and that 1 cycle (granted i could have been more committed to the gym and my diet) I just dont want to make that same mistake...just joined ballys total fitness & for the last 2 weeks ive been hitting the gym hard and just placed my order for the same items listed above only all geneva brand this time, the ones from last year were syntrop or something from the old ax site... my workout is as follows: mon & thurs- biceps, triceps, shoulders// ALL 5 sets of 10 reps: on: bicep curl machine @60lbs/ tricep extension at 70lls/ tricep press at 70lbs/ lat raise @90/ lat pulldown @105/ shoulder press @90... tues & fri- chest, stomach, back// All 5 sets of 10 reps: on: chest press at 90/ pec fly at 90/ ab crunch @ 60lbs/ rotary torso dbl reps at 50/ back extension at 165 and row at 90... wed & sat is legs// 5 sets of 10 reps on: leg press @ 135/ leg extension @90/ leg curls @90/ calf raisers dbl reps @115/ hip abductor @120/ hip adductor @ 120lbs...sunday off day and 15 mins on the cross trainer every workout day for cardio... is that a good workout till my gear gets here and can really start stepping it up???? also i drink a muscle milk protien shake and creatine drink every day. please let me know if there is anything else i should be doing or any flaws in my workout plan.. thank you.

I would recommend holding onto that gear for a little while honestly. What would you say your bodyfat % is sitting at right now? If you're holding a lot of fat no amount of AAS is going to leave you "looking" muscular after a cycle, you might benefit from cutting down some first.

The problem with the "fast as possible" part is that bodybuilding and being big is a long-term goal for 95% of us. There simply is no fast as possible. It's a game of inches brother. You need to have all aspects of your training dialed in to achieve what it is I'm thinking you want. Diet, Workout, Cycles, PCT, sleep, ancillaries...It all plays an important part. Not just in getting yourself big, but in keeping you that way and staying healthy in the long-run.

Post up your diet so we can see what your working with...It's going to determine how successful you will be either way. Muscle Milk and creatine isn't enough to go on...lol. You should get that sorted out first and then move on from there. You've found a good board, lots of peeps around here to help man.

Comment

IMO you should devide your week into three heavy lifting work outs. Each one lasting an hour. Then on your in between days, work on your cardio, abs and core, even stretching!

Anyway Above10k is right... it's a slow process.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

"As Fast as possible" is gonna be years brother. I was in the gym consistantly for 5 years before I considered gear. And I figure at least another 5 years to hit the "mild"goals I have set for myself. But heres my 2 cents: Diet is THE single most important thing when it comes to transforming your body. Keep the shakes to 1 or no more than 2 per day they cannnot take the place of natural proteins and carbs. Eliminate fast foods, proccessed foods, and drastically limit alcohal. Eat 6 to 8 times a day and learn how your body reacts to small changes in your diet. Its amazing how sensitive your system will become when you really dial in your diet. Enter "diet plan" in the search bar and read about some of the other members diets - we got some smart guys here.

2nd cent: With your training try to limit machines in your routine - free weights are almost always better. Switch things up. Go heavy weight and low reps for a while then go to lighter weight and more reps. Go one body part a day for a while then combine 2 or 3. Keep your body guessing. Soon you will find what works for you - cuz' everybody is different. Get enough rest and do not "overtrain".

I agree with shelving the gear for a while. All the gear in the world cannot overcome a diet or training regime that is lacking. Good luck and read up!

Comment

getting big as fast as possible as far as training is concerned, is all compound moves. cut the little bullshit isolation moves out and hit the big main barbell lifts. you could try to bill starr 5x5 method, it works well. it looks something like this:

Mon
          squat 5 sets of 5 working up to the max lift. for instand 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5
          bench press example 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x5
          deadlift example 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 495x5
          weighted back extension 3 sets
          abs 3 sets

wed is light day
          squat 4 sets of 5 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5
          standing military press 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5
          barbell row 185x5, 225x5, 275xs, 315x5
          abs 3 set

fri heavy day(all lifts go up 10 lbs each week on friday for a set of 3, that same weight will be used the following monday for set of 5)
          squats 4 sets of 5, 1 set of 3, 1 set of 8, example 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 415x3, 315x8
          bench 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 325x3, 225x8
          deadlift 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 505x3, 315x8
          weighted dips 3 set
          bis 3 sets
          tri 3 sets
          abs 3 sets

this is an example, you could tweek it to your taste, but stick with compound moves!
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

How the hell can you deadlift squat and bench on the same day, and three times a week?

Maybe at super light weights but no way as a more advanced lifter. After pulling 350 it takes my CNS 6-8 days to recoop.

Comment

I think that you should hold your gear its just going to be a waste if your not in condition to train hard enough. you get out of it what you put in if you want to spend all that money and not get the resaults you deserve more power to you but you hold it train hard take your protein and get a good routein then take that cycle you will definitly be much happier and it will be good money spent instead of wasted. when you re adjust after you take it and your not on anything chances are your going to slack gain weight and lose everything you worked to gain in the first place.then you will get big quick real big and fat.

Comment

All good advise and all with the common denominator. Hold the gear til your ready. You said you just got back into the gym. Stick with it for at the minimum 6months and then concentrate on the diet. Once you have the training schedule and diet in sync that's when you hit it(gear). And it will "as fast as possible".

Comment

Thats called a powerlift scheme. Short and heavy and not for beginners.
                  Originally posted by Arch View Post
                  How the hell can you deadlift squat and bench on the same day, and three times a week?

Maybe at super light weights but no way as a more advanced lifter. After pulling 350 it takes my CNS 6-8 days to recoop.

Comment

Originally posted by SABELLA86 View Post
                    I know this must sound typical but my goal is to get as big and muscular as possible as fast as possible... a lil about myself. im 5'10, 200 lbs and got kind of a gut... last time ive been to the gym was over a year ago
                    my workout is as follows: mon & thurs- biceps, triceps, shoulders// ALL 5 sets of 10 reps: on: bicep curl machine @60lbs/ tricep extension at 70lls/ tricep press at 70lbs/ lat raise @90/ lat pulldown @105/ shoulder press @90... tues & fri- chest, stomach, back// All 5 sets of 10 reps: on: chest press at 90/ pec fly at 90/ ab crunch @ 60lbs/ rotary torso dbl reps at 50/ back extension at 165 and row at 90... wed & sat is legs// 5 sets of 10 reps on: leg press @ 135/ leg extension @90/ leg curls @90/ calf raisers dbl reps @115/ hip abductor @120/ hip adductor @ 120lbs...sunday off day and 15 mins on the cross trainer every workout day for cardio... is that a good workout till my gear gets here and can really start stepping it up???? also i drink a muscle milk protien shake and creatine drink every day. please let me know if there is anything else i should be doing or any flaws in my workout plan.. thank you.
                    JM2C - u need at least a good solid 2-3 yrs of working out, u need to be in touch with ur body + know what works for U - B4 u hit the juice.

I am concerned with ur workout how can u train Delts,Tris+Bis on Mon then hit Chest+Back on Tue successfully - u can't.
                    Most beginners benfit from either hitting the whole body once a week or twice (one or the other) u need to find out what works for U.

IMO - the most important thing about getting big + muscular is to learn ur body + what works for u - yes, certain basics ring true for all but to get to the next level u must listen to ur body.

Simple basic compound exercise - peep this blog
                    - http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...pound-work-out
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X