Question on HCG & the "boys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on HCG & the "boys"

Alright, so we all know running hcg 300-500iu weekly on eycle will help prevent testicular atrophy. So your testicles are still producing testosterone correct? So would that test also be added to your already artificial testosterone intake? I always wondered, I know the average male testis makes 50-75mg of test weekly (numbers from bigger,stronger,faster) even though it is a tiny amount to what some of us are injecting but does it still have an impact on muscular growth?

IMO - the checks + balances r still in place, so ur system still checks Test levels b4 it produces it so I would say no ur Testi's will not produce any.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

^^ i was under same impression

Comment

damn, that woulda been a pretty cool addition. o well, so the hcg just tells ur balls not to shrink but they dont produce test?

Comment

no they still dont produce. but once the test levels come down, the testes will be full and ready to do their own thing. versus waiting for them to get back to size, their output has a direct relationship with their size
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
          X