To all members from safelife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all members from safelife

I think i can speak for all mods. We have a open door policy. A lot of you have been questioning, lies spread on other board about me or naps as scammers. In my previous professional, my superiors use to say, "if citizens are not complaing about u, your not doing your job". As i speak daily to my father on my kness every night and just prior to my feet touches the floor, "oops", wheel chair; forgive me if i have unknowly sin or hurt someone, and give me the power today tom make it right. There is no one but a lier him self can say i have cheated, scammed or stole from them. I wish we can say the same.

Prior to getting sick this summer, i was working with a good friend, putting a scammers list together. By pm, i will be happy to share with you.

They called Jesus Christ a lier, without proff
    Called naps a scammer without proff
    Called safelife1 a scammer . I can't even stand , write, ect. (all without proff)

I am far from perfect but a thef and poor i'm not
    I have all of those persons infomation that started this. But the internet is not a place to get justice. Not like he has a legal business. I still pray for them.

The enemy is like a roaring lion, waiting to devour it's pray. So we ,must all be on the alert. 1st peter 5:8
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 11-17-2011, 10:38 PM.

Amen brother!!!
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Safe,
      I have a saying and that is "the empty can rattles the most". I've been on this board for a while now and I' have read just about everyone of your post, I know how to read between the lines. When I say that, I can tell what kind of person you are and I hope that I can call you friend. As for Naps, I have used them many times and I have never had any doubt that they would make any issues right. With that said as I have always, I pray for your speedy recovery friend.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

ya never questioned any of u.. fck em

Comment

Thanks mr.big means alot
          Originally posted by mrbig View Post
          safe,
          i have a saying and that is "the empty can rattles the most". I've been on this board for a while now and i' have read just about everyone of your post, i know how to read between the lines. When i say that, i can tell what kind of person you are and i hope that i can call you friend. As for naps, i have used them many times and i have never had any doubt that they would make any issues right. With that said as i have always, i pray for your speedy recovery friend.

Comment

Their r alot of Kids out their Safe who never experienced the old days of aas - taking months if not years to cultivate a source @ the local gym.
            -buying from DrugDealers + shitbags never knowing exactly what u where getting.

Shit, I remember once meeting my source in a parking lot to get my Test, after he drives across the street to do another deal + gets busted selling 2Keys to a UC.

To pop on ur computer + research + buy whatever u want + that is good shit also - Priceless - I don't care if I have to wait 6 months or more.

I just hope all the ones that came on to bitch + cry scammer have the Balls to comeback + set the record straight + apologize.

Continue getting well Safe
            (we had a similar saying " you are not a real ___ until you Have been sued")
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Right on ODB...waitin in a parkin lot for some shady shit, haha, I remember those days... Now with a click people get stuff then whine when it aint correct or late. You take a chance when you play this game. Everyone takes a hit now and then. This board is the shit and I hope you get well soon Safe

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                I think i can speak for all mods. We have a open door policy. A lot of you have been questioning, lies spread on other board about me or naps as scammers. In my previous professional, my superiors use to say, "if citizens are not complaing about u, your not doing your job". As i speak daily to my father on my kness every night and just prior to my feet touches the floor, "oops", wheel chair; forgive me if i have unknowly sin or hurt someone, and give me the power today tom make it right. There is no one but a lier him self can say i have cheated, scammed or stole from them. I wish we can say the same.

Priorty to getting sick this summer, i was working with a good friend, putting a scammers list together. By pm, i will be happy to share with you.

They called Jesus Christ a lier, without proff
                Called naps a scammer without proff
                Called safelife1 a scammer . I can't even stand , write, ect. (all without proff)

I am far from perfect but a thef and poor i'm not
                I have all of those persons infomation that started this. But the internet is not a place to get justice. Not like he has a legal business. I still pray for them.

The enemy is like a roaring lion, waiting to devour it's pray. So we ,must all be on the alert. 1st peter 5:8
                Safe I can and will call you a friend and an inspiration for anyone that thinks that their life is hard or unfair. It is unfortunate that us older folk have to live in a society of youngens who have lost the meaning of not only respect but common sense. Unfortunately all the scumbags that occupy space on this wonderful marble and breath our precious air have used a wonderful tool (internet) and turned it into they're personal garbage can. I know that people are falable but to persicute without proof is un called for. In a real mans world you settle it with dignity and style, both characteristics of which are lacking in those people. No matter what any one says I will and do call you a TRUE friend. Get well soon so we can throw some dumbells around together. LOL!!!

Comment

Thanks ODB
                  Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  Their r alot of Kids out their Safe who never experienced the old days of aas - taking months if not years to cultivate a source @ the local gym.
                  -buying from DrugDealers + shitbags never knowing exactly what u where getting.

Shit, I remember once meeting my source in a parking lot to get my Test, after he drives across the street to do another deal + gets busted selling 2Keys to a UC.

To pop on ur computer + research + buy whatever u want + that is good shit also - Priceless - I don't care if I have to wait 6 months or more.

I just hope all the ones that came on to bitch + cry scammer have the Balls to comeback + set the record straight + apologize.

Continue getting well Safe
                  (we had a similar saying " you are not a real ___ until you Have been sued")

Comment

That's some good stuff , 1tuffcookie
                    Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                    safe i can and will call you a friend and an inspiration for anyone that thinks that their life is hard or unfair. It is unfortunate that us older folk have to live in a society of youngens who have lost the meaning of not only respect but common sense. Unfortunately all the scumbags that occupy space on this wonderful marble and breath our precious air have used a wonderful tool (internet) and turned it into they're personal garbage can. I know that people are falable but to persicute without proof is un called for. In a real mans world you settle it with dignity and style, both characteristics of which are lacking in those people. No matter what any one says i will and do call you a true friend. Get well soon so we can throw some dumbells around together. Lol!!!

Comment

Thanks zoot
                      Originally posted by zoot View Post
                      right on odb...waitin in a parkin lot for some shady shit, haha, i remember those days... Now with a click people get stuff then whine when it aint correct or late. You take a chance when you play this game. Everyone takes a hit now and then. This board is the shit and i hope you get well soon safe

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                        Safe I can and will call you a friend and an inspiration for anyone that thinks that their life is hard or unfair. It is unfortunate that us older folk have to live in a society of youngens who have lost the meaning of not only respect but common sense. Unfortunately all the scumbags that occupy space on this wonderful marble and breath our precious air have used a wonderful tool (internet) and turned it into they're personal garbage can. I know that people are falable but to persicute without proof is un called for. In a real mans world you settle it with dignity and style, both characteristics of which are lacking in those people. No matter what any one says I will and do call you a TRUE friend. Get well soon so we can throw some dumbells around together. LOL!!!
                        My mans telling it like it is brotha!!! Your a part of my family as far as I'm concerned! Well said Tuffcookie...

Comment

The kids come n go and whine n bitch. Then they grow up and start listening more and being patient or they move on or get put in their place. The dawgs that have been around the block a few times, some on two wheels and riding on the rims with the sparks flying out behind ( blue, safe, mbig) you know what I'm talking about.....sit back and shake our heads. I have just one statement: THIS AIN'T AMAZON.COM motherfuckers!!!!!
                          I'm still waiting for an order from May...you know what? It'll get here sooner or later. If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have placed two orders after that. We got an a pretty good band of brothers here and I'm proud to have made your aquaintences and learned from all of you. When all is said and done, we few we happy few, we band of brothers will still be strong.
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

i'm with neph thats why i like this small forum we are all like brothers
                            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                            Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                              The kids come n go and whine n bitch. Then they grow up and start listening more and being patient or they move on or get put in their place. The dawgs that have been around the block a few times, some on two wheels and riding on the rims with the sparks flying out behind ( blue, safe, mbig) you know what I'm talking about.....sit back and shake our heads. I have just one statement: THIS AIN'T AMAZON.COM motherfuckers!!!!!
                              I'm still waiting for an order from May...you know what? It'll get here sooner or later. If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have placed two orders after that. We got an a pretty good band of brothers here and I'm proud to have made your aquaintences and learned from all of you. When all is said and done, we few we happy few, we band of brothers will still be strong.
                              Hell yea this is what im talking about!!!!!!! HEY THANKS BIG....

Comment

Working...
                              X