New Workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Workouts?

Hey guys, it's about that time to switch up the routine, i have been on this same routine for about half a year now, consisting of low reps for exercises involving compound movements (bench, squats) and mid-high reps for the isolation movements (leg extensions, leg curls) in a 5 on 2 off schedule with 20-30 minutes of low intensity cardio (tredmill max incline at about 3.0-3.3 speed for 20 mins and stair climber on "fat burner" for 10 mins). i usually like to switch up the workout every quarter-half year as i find plateaus set in around those times for me. i love supersets and the like, have used work outs from the pros and in magazines but i was just curious what's working for you guys as i would like to try some new work outs! so let me know what your lift schedules and exercises look like! thanks

Man when you lift for years you learn 1 thing... Be creative.. Take your favorite movements and combine them with your least favorite. Bodybuilding is a art form, and artists will be creative. Play around a bit....Thats what I do!!

Comment

Working...
    X