A very important product to look into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very important product to look into

Spirulina high in protein. If you get a chance watch what doctor and government don't want you to know. The video is on netflix. Title (food matters). You will never look at doctors, government and food the same. A must see

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
    Spirulina high in protein. If you get a chance watch what doctor and government don't want you to know. The video is on netflix. Title (food matters). You will never look at doctors, government and food the same. A must see
    What is Spirulina?? And we should all know how this crooked Government is....They figured out years ago that they can make money in the sick!!!

Comment

sounds interesting it wont let me on netflix to see it not available in the uk yet

Comment

Here is some info I found on it. Don't know if this has anything to do with what the FDA doesn't want us to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMO2CjGOXBo
        two_slug
        Last edited by two_slug; 11-16-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
          Here is some info I found on it. Don't know if this has anything to do with what the FDA doesn't want us to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMO2CjGOXBo
          Thanks man... I'm always looking for that extra little something!!

Comment

jimmy93, you can still look it up on line. trying it now first time.
            Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
            sounds interesting it wont let me on netflix to see it not available in the uk yet

Comment

spirulina they make it sound like its like eating dirt

Comment

Chlorella Algae Powder?

Like Spirulina Algae, chlorella algae is a single-celled primitive plant. But because chlorella adapted to fresh water and had to survive occasional drying of the ponds in which it lives, the plant developed an outer fibrous shell surrounding a delicate inner nutrient-rich cytoplasm.

This fibrous shell has two major functions. The first is that it protects inner cellular membranes until the algae is completely desiccated. Yet chlorella has a more important trick to beat the competition: the outer fibrous shell grabs and holds nutrients from the water before the pond completely dries.

By doing so, chlorella can flourish when the pond fills up again. It is this affinity for absorbing and retaining minerals and other nutrients within chlorella's outer shell that makes it a valuable supplement.

The outer shell is indigestible. Because of its highly absorbent nature, it acts like a detoxifying sponge as it passes thru the digestive tract.

This PureBulk powder is referred to as "chlorella algae broken cell." The outer shell has been broken through use of a high-pressure nozzle, exposing the nutrient-rich cytoplasm inside and a greater surface area of the fibrous outer shell.

Are there nutritional differences between Chlorella Algae and Spirulina Algae?

Chlorella has a relatively high iron content when compared to spirulina. Iron supplementation can be a good thing for women, but additional iron is not needed by many adult men. Too much iron can act as an oxidant.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Tried the powder. Can't take it while i have guillian. Anyone want it pay postage it,s yours. Tell u now powder is rough

Comment

Working...
                  X