HCL vs GenS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCL vs GenS

Anyone try these if so which tren should I go with money isn't an issue.. Thanks

gen shi is more widely known the looks and packaging are appealing.. so if they put that much time into that they are more apt to have a better product .. i tried their prop and it was good ... never heard a bad thing about them.. never really seen hcl b4 ity just got added either

Comment

i just started cycle of both, i will let you know how i like them
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

....and you get 2 5ml vials Cool !

Comment

genshi got more reviews avail from what i see and it seems positive .

Comment

Both are legit. I'd personally go with genshi based off of reviews.

Comment

GenShi, Im sure both are good, but to stay on the safe side, GenShi would be my choice based on the amount of reviews.

Comment

I agree with Gen Shi. Has a lot of great reviews. Never read a bad review on either though. Just more positive on Gen.

Their Cut Stack is phenomenal.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  gen shi is more widely known the looks and packaging are appealing.. so if they put that much time into that they are more apt to have a better product .. i tried their prop and it was good ... never heard a bad thing about them.. never really seen hcl b4 ity just got added either
                  Agreed! Packaging is very nice.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

HardCoreLabs was the first UG lab that appeared in the Anabolic books from WL just like Generic Supplements. We analysed their products and visited the labs as a standard to what we wanted as a criterium for the reference books. HCL later mostly made bulk oils for other UG labs around the world as they still do. We analysed GenShi for our Underground Book in 2009 and they where g2g also. As the owner from Sciroxx said (he worked with our sponsor), most important are the bioavailability of the carriers. I spoke with both Naps and Karlo about this subject for our book. I.m.o. some labs look appealing other just are. I have seen so many labs and products, the most important are the chemists that create the compound and knows what they are doing. By example Axio had a brilliant Israeli chemist, but Brian was unable to get good raws and solvents. He had al things going but still managed to produce crap. Alin is simular, he has all the money and the possibilities, still he is unable to make it. My chef visited him last year just like Geneza etc etc. Its for most of us a mystery ...on the sites you'll find a nice looking pharmaceutical building in reality you sometimes find ...lol.. Some UG labs have their stuff made by regular pharmaceutical companies...big ones.. sometimes in the moonlight shift, sometimes in between the normal production. Operation Mammoth showed that clearly..

Comment

Working...
                    X