Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Needs Advice

Newbie here...

I've never used any gear, but would like to find out how to go about the process.

I'm not looking to become a bodybuilder, just to get into really good shape with above average muscle mass. Think Brad Pitt in TROY.

A little about me: 45, 5'11", 225, Buddha belly, basically 'out of shape'. I'm a Firefighter, I tore my ACL about 1 1/2 ago, which began my downward spiral as far as fitness goes. I'm very anxious to not only get back in shape, but to get into the best shape of my life.

My doctor recently prescribed 0.5 ml Depo-Testosterone (injection) once every 3 weeks for low T levels. Will this have any 'real' affect? I took my first injection last week, haven't noticed any change in energy levels, libido, etc...

First things first, obviously, I want to lose the weight. Is there any 'gear' that will speed up the process? I realize that diet and exercise are first on the list.

Where's the best online site to purchase gear? What gear should I consider?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    readyornott
    Last edited by readyornott; 11-14-2011, 09:52 PM.

Hey readyornot,
    There's no miracle drug, but there are a few things you can do to help with the fat loss. First thing is at your age you need to eat a very clean diet, this is a must! Another must is cardio, the best time to do your cardio is in the morning when there's no food in your stomach. Now if your looking to take something to help with the fat burning, then you may want to try Clenbuterol, this will help with fat loss. Your going to have to do some searching here on the forum to fine out how the best way to take it unless someone add's to what I've said already. When you do your search you'll fine more detail on what I'm saying. You will be able to get the results your looking for. Good luck bro
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Couldn't agree with Big more. The most important thing is diet and cardio. I am new to gear as well, but i am a Master Fitness Trainer for the Military and to lose weight a clean diet and losts of cardio are a must. I am not talking about 15 minutes on a treadmill 3 times a week either...lol. As far as the Test you are getting from your Dr. That probably is a really low dose as far as seeing any type of results that you may be thinking of.
      Whatever your goals are, you are in the right place to learn how to achieve them, but bottom line is (and I am sure everyone will agree) , that it takes a lot of discipline and hard work whether using gear or not

Welcome to JM brotha
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

First, welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about that ACL.

I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy(HRT) as well. My dose is 100mg/wk split into 2 shots to help keep my levels more stable. I also use HCG and arimedex. I am going to assume that your Test is 200mg/ml, so 100mg every three weeks seems very low to me. How long have you been taking the shots? In order to be getting the effect you are looking for, your dosage needs a decent bump IMO. I started off on 75mg/week and felt very little, once I was upped to 100mg I felt much better.

As far as losing weight, I would see if you could get your doctor to bump you up to a more desirable level of test and then focus on your diet more than anything. There is gear that can be used to assist you while you are dieting down, but 90% of your results are going to based on what you put in your mouth.

If you make the choice to use gear while you're dieting down, make sure you plan everything out ahead of time and secure all of your necessary materials ahead of time to avoid problems. You will need to not only figure out what you want to use (I would say keep it simple, prob just test), but research and have a proper Post-Cycle-Therapy plan as well as some HCG and an anti-estrogen on hand to keep side effects at bay. If you are going to be staying on your HRT regiment, you will not need a PCT plan as you would simply return to that concluding your cycle.

Basically, before you make this step I would say get your doc to up that Test to a level that is going to put some swing back in your step. When that happens, dial in your diet and see how far that takes you. While you're doing that, spend some time researching as much cycle info as you can, ask all the questions you can think of (lots of good people on this board), and then you will be ready to cycle and your results will only be the better for it.

Oh, and as far as a source goes. Asking outright for sources is a no-no. Hang around enough and you'll find all the info you need.
        above10k
        Last edited by above10k; 11-15-2011, 12:34 AM.

Comment

clen and t3 can def help speed it up ... look to our sponsors... the best tip i can give u is just read read read for a month b4 u even get started with anything... I would get on a serious diet program and cut out the "shit" .. along with ur program at the gym.. w/o that all the juice in the world isnt gonna help u budge.. but yea read about everything read every section every on goign post and past and asxk questions!.. the learning kinda never stops but its best to know all of ur available choices and also how to cycle the things and what else needs to be taken with it.. and after it is finished lol.. there are just alot of components! anyway welcome brudda

Comment

at 45 I would recommend (of course good diet + cardio) plus HGH, 2-4ius for 6mnths - works wonders for us old guys.
            after I tore my Bicep off i gained a belly - I got my ass back to the gym 3xwk + cardio (1.5mi run 2xwk).
            when I added 500mg Test wk + 2-4iu HGH I dropped 20lb fat while gaining 10-15lb muscle.

IMO HGH is great for us older athletes 40+ = weightloss, recovery help, joint+injury help,energy, etc.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X