Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need you to open gp line soon

Hey Naps
    Please open fully soon so i can get what i need . I have been robed by a inlaw of my Letrozole and pct gear . I,m in my 1 st week of 12 cycle as follows.
    wk 1-4 tbol
    wk 1-6 sust 250 x 3 wk = 750 mg
    wk 7-12 sust 250 x 2 wk = 500 mg
    wk 7-12 a product like andromix 1 ml x 7 wk = 350mg each of : Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg
    wk 7-12 test at 850 mg a wk 500 mg from the sust and 350mg from mix .
    Plus 350 each of tren and masteron.

I had inlaws over for a vist and they brought their 16 yr old junkie kid . He must have thought he could get high off my pct gear and stole it. Tried to recover it later after i noticed it missing but too late .
    So as of right now going into 2nd week of cycle and no anti e or pct . Going to order some asap . How long can i stay on cycle without seriouse sides from the cycle i,m doing ? A few weeks or more till my replacement gear gets here ?
    Hoping i can hang on till the full reopening so i can get gp gear as its the best i have ever used and of course cheapest also . Any advice or comments are welcome .
    I live alone so i really didnt need to hide my gear from any one . Didnt expect to have this happen .

kids these days. Getting high of letro & pct, all thats gonna happen is him fucking up his endocrine system. I think u should be fine until u start the andromix then tren might aggravate pre-existing gyno. Should b ok for a bit unless ur gyno prone. I think naps does have on cycle and post cycle stuff up for USA. it isnt GP but it still should be g2g

Comment

Wow man!

That really stinks. I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at some kid trying to get high on letro lol

Hopefully te GP line up is available for everyone soon. I'm wanting some stuff too.

Comment

THe little bastard really dosent know what he stoled . I had it in unmarked black film vials . i tried to get back what ever he didnt take but too late he sold or traded every thing he took . Hopefully ican wait for naps to open for the usa real soon and turn around time is half the ormal time it used to be . Considering a new and improved system they were talking about .
        Lets hope thats the case here limited on cash to respend on goods if ya know what i mean . Gotta love the GP line as i used andromix before and it was great even at just 5 wks at 1ml ed .
        This time around with added test i,m gonna be looking pretty good with added mass and definition i think . Any ideas out there need to here from you all.
        Thanks .

Comment

I hope someone he sold it to beats his ass !

I don't think they're gonna be happy with the high they get. lol...

Comment

dam beat his azz and get this man some gp!

Comment

Oh man, honestly dude, I feel bad, but that kinda geeks me out. What a lil punk.

Im excited for them to open as well, and hope everything goes over well.

Comment

Had this posted over at OLM and they deleted it . Wonder why its not there any more .Didnt break any rules i know of . Come on naps hurry up and open and 2 weeks or under for making us happy after order please.

Comment

That's one hell of a cycle bro. Keep us posted on the results. Im sure GP will be available soon enough for you to get your PCT.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Well its open but for me the url is kind of slow...

Comment

naps heard ur cries they are now 100% open worldwide
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

Yes he did
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                          That's one hell of a cycle bro. Keep us posted on the results. Im sure GP will be available soon enough for you to get your PCT.
                          Just 4 days into my 2nd week and up about 7-8 lbs already in 12 days. Did jump start cycle with 60 mgs of tbol for 1st 4 days and test sust 250 ed for 3 days . PLus .5ml of andromix mixed with the test for a little blast of tren for fun . Feeling good every thing kicking in stronger longer work outs . Hungry like a fucking animal now all the time.
                          Do notice great pumps and a small increase in size .
                          My freinds asked me if i was lifting again so its noticable . 10 1/2 weeks to really pound the iron eat big and see where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                          X