Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about starting my PCT and whether this seems adequate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about starting my PCT and whether this seems adequate.

Stats:
    6'1"
    220lbs
    16%

Test E 500mg weekly (1-15 weeks)
    250mg e 3.5 days

Using Arimidex .25mg EOD during cycle

PCT looks like this
    Nolva: 40/30/20/20

Now my question is, when should I start my PCT, about 2 weeks after last pin?

Also, should I continue running Arimidex during the PCT?

I never had to run adex post cycle but yes, two week post cycle is fine.

Comment

yea, i would run the adex up until you start your PCT meds
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks, both of you, for the responses.

So, my next question is, it's really not necessary to run Clomid and Nolva PCT, I can just run the Nolva and be just fine right?

Also, is it necessary to run HCG or will I be ok without it. My balls are huge so I could be ok if they shrunk for a short while.

How long before you run the second cycle?

Time on = time off?

Comment

You took a low amount of juice so Nolva should be enough. Normally HCG is used DURING cycling not after (during PCT) to prevent your balls from shrinking and stop producing hormones.

If you want to get max gain from your cycle its best to include a tab to "tickle" the liver (more igf). Tabs work synergistic with injectables.Some people refuse to take tabs bc they want to spare the liver, its induvidual.

The time out depends on your goals.If you use for cosmetic reasons you can take a longer cleaning period. Which is more healthy oc. As a rule of the tumb 5-6 weeks.
          But most non-competing AAS users cycle twice a year 10-12 weeks. Mostly before summer to look buff on the beach.

Comment

Working...
          X