How to Deal With This Anxiety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Deal With This Anxiety?

I have been at my first job for a month now. When I started I loved it, now when I go in I just feel kind of sad, but then after awhile I get back to normal. These feelings just started happening. I love my co-workers, managers, but I feel sad when I leave home. My younger childhood days had this "separation" anxiety when I left home and family, to go to school. The current feelings remind me of that. On days I have off, I feel relaxed. But when I have to work later, I feel anxious. Even the night before I feel anxious. It is like I never leave work, and it comes home with me. It seemed to kick in after I had a customer yell at me the other night. Now I'm terrified of having another angry person. How do I get rid of this anxiety?
    free slots online

I found that running or doing any kind of high intensity exercises helped my dealing with anxiety.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I've been in a situation similar to yours. I had a job that I brought home and lived 24/7. I finally got fed to the point that I walked out. No notice or anything. Not a good decision and I still regret it. I finally realized that it was not the job but how I dealt with it and how I compartmentalized my time.

Finding a hobby can be a great help. I'm not talking about working out either. By a hobby, I mean something that is enjoyable, relaxing and requires you to concentrate. It can be anything from raising pythons to making picture collages, or anywhere in between,as long as you enjoy it.

Comment

wow thats exactly how i feel except im in stage one of it.. in school.. god i wish u would have the answer by now to tell me lol.. i dabble in perscriptions...i mean xanax does help alot... i am on somethign else now however i forget what its called and i dont really notice anything substantial.. i mean i added a hobby or two.. but honestly i feel the most comfortable when im just at my home... i have social anxiety.. except if i feel comfortable with the people.. which sucks.. kinda used to fix that problem in hi school wtih alcohol dont drink anymore though just got over it and im left with this problem .. sucksss so if u figure out an answer pls let me know

Comment

I got my first "real" job when I was 19. Sometimes I would get so stressed that it would make me literally sick. I'd go throw up in the bathroom during work. It took me a while to realize that all I could control was myself. If I did the "right" things, worked hard and was honest, thats all I could do. Anything above that is out of my control and I can't worry about it. Lifes too short to stress about the things you can't do anything about. Work hard and have fun bro. Enjoy the ride

Comment

Anxiety can cause several disorders such as fear, worrying, stress etc. There are many people who are suffering from anxiety and if you are from one of them then you have to search for the solution.
            Here are some of the ways to get relief from anxiety
            1) Always take break frequent breaks from your work if you will wok continuously it will bring more stress and tension.
            2) Do some exercise regularly it will really reduce your stress and depression
            3) Mediation can be best to deal with your anxiety.
            4) Don’t be alone enjoy with people and share the problems you are facing
            5) Don’t think negative and don’t under estimate your self
            This will really help you to come out from anxiety.

Comment

Working...
            X