Second cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle

OK as you guys may or may not know I had to stop my first cycle prematurely.

So here's my second cycle, pretty much the same though with arimidex as well.

12 weeks (Only GP stuff, my first cycle was on Balkan Pharm)
    Test E@ 500mg every monday
    D-bol at 30mg/day (5weeks)
    arimidex @ .25 twice per week

nolva on hands then PCT with nolva and ari...

diet is in check. Cutting diet going from 2600 to 3000 calories max, 400g prot daily, 100g carbs max a day, in the morning and lunch.

Supplements are Xtend (BCAAs), Jack3d and Torrent. Some EFAs... etc...gluta crea...

Here's some pics of me, that's how far i could get without AAS, let's see how much improvement I can get in a full cycle.

will keep you posted.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

You got a good base and a solid cycle Xamo. I hope you don't mind some advice......... Increase your carbs, a lot. To gain muscle you gotta eat more carbs like 400 -500 grams a day. To give some perspective - pro bodybuilders take in 200 to 300 grams in their post workout meal alone! Keep it clean though ie. potatoes, brown rice, plain oats, and whole wheat bread. I know your worried about adding too much fat but if you stick to those clean carbs, keep your salt intake low, and completely stay away from alcohal you will get much better results. There are more experienced guys here on the board and I would bet they would say the same. Good luck bro and I look forward to seeing your results.

Comment

Hey, that does sound good. I'm ando tho.. i gain fat easily that's why i first wanna lower my body fat % as much as possible then do a true, slow bulking cycle..

I usually take just enough carbs to keep, refeed the muscles after the work out.. i received my gear today so i'll start tomorrow and post updates every so often

Comment

Hey, only you know how your body works. You might wanna go thru "girly mans" cycle log. He is in the same place as you and he had his carbs around 300 I think and he had a excellant diet plan. It might give you some good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          Hey, that does sound good. I'm ando tho.. i gain fat easily that's why i first wanna lower my body fat % as much as possible then do a true, slow bulking cycle..

I usually take just enough carbs to keep, refeed the muscles after the work out.. i received my gear today so i'll start tomorrow and post updates every so often
          Was you saying your endomorph?
          Endomorph looks like Fred Flinstone. You look like your Ectomorph. That body type is a little more skinny. I would agree with the fellas and bump your carbs up. Try it out for a while and see what happens. You should find it hard to get fat?

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            Was you saying your endomorph?
            Endomorph looks like Fred Flinstone. You look like your Ectomorph. That body type is a little more skinny. I would agree with the fellas and bump your carbs up. Try it out for a while and see what happens. You should find it hard to get fat?
            Bump.

Unless you've lost a lot of BF , you're not an Endomorph. You look like a Ectomorph/Mesomorph. Leaning more to the Ectomorph. One of the easiest ways to tell this is shoulder width to hip width comparison.

I'd try to take in about 2 cals for each pound of LBM. 300g to 400g (1200cals to 1600cals) of this would be carbs. Do you know how to cycle your carbs throughout the day?

Comment

I used to be 280lbs, I've lost a huge load of fat, by following an extremely strict diet and working out 3-4 hours a day, took me a little over a year but that's how I got to 200lbs.. Well I've made myself a rule. Not to eat carbs after 2 PM. I usually carb up once in the morning, then once post work out.

Comment

For a little over a year, my diet consisted of shakes only. Not the best, and I definitely craved real food, but it seems to have worked lol

Comment

Okay, that explains your reluctance to raise your carbs. If you lost that amount of BF you know what you can and cannot consume.

Comment

Yeah.. but then if I see myself losing too much quality mass as well I'll up my carbs, usually i don't have the issue, i just, by the end of the day, feel kinda tired and weak.

Comment

Here's another pic, maybe it'll show you better what kinda body I have.

Comment

OK so this is my third week now.

So far I've upped my weights by 10 to 30% depending on the work out. The water retention is pretty high but I'm not complaining as it does help my shoulder injury A LOT. I've gained quite a bit of fat as well, even while watching on my diet. Hmm, well I cheated a bit too so that might be one of the reasons why haha...

Comment

Xamo - when do u workout? -what time of day?

I agree with the previous post on ur carbs but u should be doing them pre+post workout then keeping them a little lower on off days (if u feel ur gaining fat).
                          - Watch the salt, I know that may be tough to do where ur.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Monday: an hour of heavy lifting from 9 to 10. I keep my carbs strictly in the mornings
                            Tuesday: 4 hours intensive swimming with my water polo team, followed by later on in the day 45 minutes abs. (21 different kinda abs work out)
                            Wed: an hour heavy lifting same time
                            Thursday: same as tuesday
                            Friday: heavy lifting
                            Saturday: an hour flag football followed by 2 hours football playing as a defensive end
                            Sunday: stretching and yoga.

Yeah! Salt! That actually was in many of my meals and I recently cut it. noticing the gains.

Comment

So, I started PCT a week ago on ADEX .5 EOD and 20 Nolva ED... so far I don't feel anything... like no loss in strength or anything.. I've lost 10lbs of water weight tho man that feels good lol... While working out I can feel the heart of my muscles more if that makes any sense? I like that flexing sensation... no joint pain though... which really surprises me as last PCT I literally was stuck in bed...

Comment

Working...
                              X