Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any "Open Section" orders coming through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "Open Section" orders coming through?

I have an order that was shipped to me several weeks ago from the open section(generic supplements labs), and I'm just wondering what I should expect?? I thought that the generic orders were coming to people in record times? I'm not complaining, trust me, I'm just not sure what to expect. Thanks.

i would expect the standard 2-3 weeks or what ever it says in your cart .. the count down

Comment

Mine came just under 3 weeks from when it said shipped that was Generic Supplements

Comment

Generic is good stuff too... Christmas cummmminn earlllllyyyy

Comment

Every day is Christmas when Naps delivers

Comment

about 3 weeks is the current delivery time
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys. Very reassuring. I've ordered from naps 2 times in the past, and they've always come through for me. I just had never ordered Generic Supplements before. Awesome.

Comment

some people have got them in 1 week or less but those are lucky bastards who live close to the shipping area for most guys it seems to be 2-3 weeks i have never seen over 1 month
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Theyre showing up everyday! Soon we'll get some GP goodles I hope.

Comment

seems alittle longer then most peoples recent orders.. should be soon bro

Comment

Typically 3 weeks from what I have seen on all the boards.

Comment

Working...
                      X