OWW! Why does cutabolic hurt so bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWW! Why does cutabolic hurt so bad?

On my very first cycle, using Cutabolic (Test Prop 50mg, Tren Ace 50mg, Mast Prop 50mg) Injected earlier today in my thigh and my whole leg and knee has been killing me all day! Should it hurt this bad? Will I get used to it? Also, I am taking oral Dbol to kickstart. How long until I get results from everything?

have you used prop before? some people react worse to prop than others. also, not all prop is created equal. it all depends on how well it's made. i've used stuff that literally made me feel like i got hit with a bat. now though, i use prop that barely stings. i've been shooting 1cc every day and it's golden.

the combo you are using is pretty intense. all of those compounds will hit fast. you should see results quickly. within 10 days to 2 wks, i'd think your strength should be way up. due to the dbol, water weight should start climbing after a wk or 10 days.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Never used prop before, this is my first cycle of anything. I think I hit a nerve when I IM'd, could this be the reason my leg still hurts on day 2 or would that be the prop? Also running .5 adex ED and 250IU's HCG EOD. I'm pumped about this cycle, everything I read sounded good about this gear but any input is always appreciated!

Comment

even good gear can hurt like hell, especially prop. and yea, even a well done shot can hurt for several days, especially if the site isn't used to injections. it will get easier with time as the muscle gets used to injections and the oil depot, but since you never used aas before, you're probably in for some discomfort. for that reason, prop isn't something i recommend for a new user...but thats water under the bridge now. heating pad seems to help, so does advil.

i'm using 1cc of GP prop every day and feeling next to no pain. part of that is the fact that it's well made gear, but part of that is the fact that my body is used to it. hang in there and be sure to rotate your sites. check out this web page to make sure you're using proper technique.. http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well it looks like good gear but what do I know it's my first cycle lol. I checked out spotinjections.com and will be trying my glute today. Hopefully it's not as painful this time as I'd really like to get a leg workout in asap! Yeah, I read about the prop now but like you said, water under the bridge. I'll just have to tough it out, no pain no gain, thanks for the help and advice Sam!

Comment

That's a serious mix of compounds for a first cycle. Do you have the proper on cycle supports and a pct lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
              That's a serious mix of compounds for a first cycle. Do you have the proper on cycle supports and a pct lined up?
              i don't disagree.

silverback brings up a great point. i wasn't going to get into it since you're already going, but yea, personally, i would not suggest that many compounds to a new user, especially tren. that in itself is a lot to deal with, not to mention other issues that arise in a new user's cycle like these pain problems. if i were to suggest a cycle to a new user, it'd be more along the lines of test cyp at 400mg EW and possibly some dbol for the first 4-6 wks at 25mg. keep it real simple and believe me you'll grow like never before.

add no more than one new compound to each new cycle. that way, you can understand how each drug works in your body and if you have a bad reaction, you'll know which compound was responsible. if you start having problems now, you won't know what is creating the problem. PLUS, as we go on in bodybuilding, the cycles get bigger, doses get higher, we add more compounds. if you're already using 4 different drugs now, you don't have a lot of room to much bigger cycles. you really can't add too much more.

just a suggestion...
              if you are still at the begining of this cycle, i'd seriously consider stopping, getting some long acting test, like test e or cyp, take that with the dbol you already have and doing the beginner cycle i mentioned above. save the crazy cutting drugs for later.

Comment

I did a lot of research for a couple months before deciding to order and lined everything up. My buddy tried to get me to order without proper PCT or on cycle and I said no way. I have plenty of HCG, going to start 250 IU's daily and Arimadex .5 mg EOD. Too much or too little adex? Using the Cutabolic(Test/Mast Prop/Tren Ace) .75 ML EOD and Dbol 10mg morning 10 mg afternoon 4-6 weeks. I also have Nolvadex and am ordering Clomid for PCT.

Your right though I probably should have started with a single compound to see different reactions but since I already have the gear I think I'll at least do a couple weeks and continue if I don't have bad sides.

On a positive note-Injected in my glute yesterday, there was no pain during injection and only very minor pain like a small bruise now. Must have just been the fact that I hit in nerve in my thigh so I'm pretty relieved. Again, thanks for all the advice!

BTW, anybody get heartburn from the Dbol or Tren/Test/Mast? I'm getting it pretty bad and usually don't. Haven't changed my diet so I figure it might be one of those...
                Warrior
                Last edited by Warrior; 08-28-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

another reason many don't recommend prop for a 1st cycle is the numerous injections..

I don't run prop for the main reason of the pain, others can with no issues at all..

I'll run test e..

I usually run my own but I have on hand a cycle from napsgear.net Heard not hing but good about the product so we'll see..
                  WIth prop you can't run the whole cycle just in your glutes, so you'll have to get used to it, or order some test e and switch over and complete the cycle..

or

begin pct..
                  Ennilangr "the one with the wide forehead"

Comment

Working...
                  X